HFC boss help arms warrior

hello for the boss fight high council during the ghost phase where they are all over the room spinning what are your priorities there? as a arms warrior do you keep running around applying rend of lots of them? or do you focus down one idk what im doing wrong at the time im ilvl 709 pulling about 60k dps that fight when the top arms warriors same ilvl as me are pulling over 100k for that bracket i have 4 set t18 and arch trinket so thats not the issue also does haste matter as much for arms as it does for fury with the break points? i could use any help i could get to pull up my numbers

if anyone could search up propáin alt code is 0225 for the special a on kil'jaeden it wont allow me to post my armory or logs untill i post more stuff on here i guess
    pls pick out anything and everything so i can improve

The top ranks are made using the Fel Rage buff that randomly gets put on a player, causing that player to deal massively increased damage + leech and tank the boss. Otherwise it's perfectly possible to get 70-80k + as Arms if your guild is using Bloodlust as the boss goes blow 30% since you will get a full Execute phase with sweeping strikes to the secondary target.

As for the adds/images when the bladestorming dude splits, I usually make my way over to the woman (no idea her name) and on my way I will rend and charge/leap between them until I reach her, if you dont have a charge/leap then just keep dpsing the one you're on, then when you reach her you wanna dps the one nearest her to death and continue dpsing her (images should be clear by now) until leap/charge (both?) are available so you can get back to the other dude.. Dps him down with a nice strong execute phase and then leap/charge back to the woman and execute her face off too.

The most important part of the fight for doing dps regardless of fel rage or not is execute + sweeping strikes phase on the first boss dude. You do this right then that is good for 70k + without a doubt every time, more with legendary ring naturally and probably in the 90k range if everything goes well.

Trinkets don't matter so much, I'm using Mythic Screaming Spirits + Normal WF Unending Hunger, which is a very strong combo.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done - Arms - No fel rage. - At ilvl704
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...est/#boss=1798 - Gladiator Rank 1 - Fel Rage. - At ilvl703

I stream all my raiding, heres a video of that Arms log in play. This one here would have possibly been upwards of 100k (roughly) if I had got Fel Rage. If you watch the video then so much actually goes wrong to annoy an Arms Warrior (cleave uptime ruined) and yet it was still a strong result. Just keep your eye on the ball, keep focussed and go for it.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2015-07-29 at 01:15 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4