Legendary Ring duration

So I recently acquired the legendary ring but I'm having issues tracking the remaining duration of the ring.
    The buff should be called Nithramus and whenever I use the ring myself I can see the duration, however when a raid member uses the ring I don't get a duration and I have absolutely no idea when the ring is gonna expire, which is pretty damn annoying if you want to get the maximum out of your ring.

Does anyone know of a way to track the duration remaining of the ring?

Perhaps a TellMeWhen pointed at the player and raid units for the buff? I haven't gotten mine to play with it at all yet, but that's what I was planning on doing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

This is a very simple 15 second Weakaura triggered when the Nithramus buff is applied. Doesn't track the CD or anything fancy but it's functional from a DPS perspective

dStidaGAGKwVurEjiyxeOTjuMjbmxGIzt03akDBOStOAVODtP9dK4NGK)kIFdX4ardvqmyPIA4q6GsvDAfhtKohOyH e0sbLwSGQLlQhki9uvldu9CLMiqOPkLjdy6KUiqKRcK6YuDDk2Oq4ZeAZsQTlKEMuLVcuzAGuFheAyckNuOA0sLgpq vxciQBjeDnPcNxsEnqWHL4XcmtzJhJhGhGnEnpIIEMn(fXKdCJDuEuzPYZ8lQlLXb4tHeSXsJXdyYfDqS8PDWRvOoV h1TkpGVQXokpQSu5z(1eUh1T6n11d45t6dAy7N0pKqeioibI8lQlL4fmNhF0U5cMz59OUv5dfbl8IckDwaer(IjxAv OoVqqhre82cMVSr8uE8r7MlyMLkVz9Kf1LY4auiVz9KfXKdCJDugoVz9eaFvJDukK3y9OUv51bZb4nRNSOUuIxWCkK 3SEsXKlTkuNcPYJMreZ(UHK9GzhelXdJVRpIDvI3dsEjsbGnEGPUEcmsTInEmJuh2OsLpJiD24XmsDyJkvETiDRYgp MrQdBuPYhil7Yg)owrPZdU(WkauHcbEmJuh24bxFyfaQqHafsLk)I6bSXVJvu6eVhpMrQdBeVhfsLkFUe4SXJzK6Wg vQu5RrS6No5ehEkpWSOYs11saiS8GmkF2fheBRc15Nael)yhnjabdv6Qdq8u(bGh2XkYxaagDqSfzIMhrrpVSrLVcQ 661vIhj0W5H4aODjEpi5bpu11RRmIiJLchEyDanmGTxSoGddmWzDKqhJ3AWA5ru0ZlXt5bMfvwQIhGy5JBvpxxcCWe paXUGzSrtavhIUmxLKhRycKWqLF5HlyQGHjym(OepfA4Pujb
    Last edited by Xandy; 2015-07-29 at 07:14 PM.

I use Power Auras ... I could get my aura to work (show that I have the buff and track duration) but only if I activated the ring.

When someone else activated it, it would show that I have the buff but not show the duration. So, I just switched it to do a count-up after activation, which is an acceptable workaround. I prefer my auras to count down, but it's better than nothing.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    When i get my legendary ring (25/33 tomes atm, rest shityard stuff finished) i'll try to post a tellmewhen button. Probably it will be a meta icon which will point first to a combat event where the buff is casted by someone else, then a 2nd icon which will show the buff when i'm casting the cooldown and as a 3rd icon, the cooldown of the item itself.

I found a way through NeedToKonw it just required to set it up manually through Internal CD