Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Depends what's in it. WoD's 6.0 release was probably worth the money even though it has issues... we got 6 new zones, 10 levels of, er, leveling, a bunch of dungeons and 2 raids. For $50 that's fine.
    But we've paid less for every previous expansion. All of which has had more content. The fact that WoD didn't even have a new race or class puts WoD so low on the amount of release content that its laughable.

So whats with the goal post moving all of sudden? You're seriously going to pat Blizzard on the back and tell them it's okay to charge us more for less content?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Not unless they contain half the content. Like a certain current expansion did. *coughs politely*
    This exactly. You paid for the same amount of content as you did with MoP, yet you're given "2" patches with *cough* content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordinator View Post
    But we've paid less for every previous expansion. All of which has had more content. The fact that WoD didn't even have a new race or class puts WoD so low on the amount of release content that its laughable.

So whats with the goal post moving all of sudden? You're seriously going to pat Blizzard on the back and tell them it's okay to charge us more for less content?
    Quit acting like $10 was a serious amount of money. I didn't like that it was more, but all of the whining about ten dollars (euros, whatever your currency is) is just childish.

As for the rest - go re-read my post.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Quit acting like $10 was a serious amount of money. I didn't like that it was more, but all of the whining about ten dollars (euros, whatever your currency is) is just childish.

As for the rest - go re-read my post.
    Its a matter of principal that you obviously can't grasp. Yea, $10 isn't much. But when it's an extra $10 for an inferior product.. It doesn't make much sense to applaud the business for doing that like you are.

Blizzard should up the price to 100 dollars. People will pay for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    1/2 cost yearly expansions?
    Logic says yes
    Any marketing team will say no

Of course!

We had the least ammount of content and raiding tiers for the most expensive expansion ever.

I know there is the WoW Token now, and subs is pretty much free, but still, WoD was a ripoff.

I am not buying the next expansion if it doesn't cost less.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Not unless they contain half the content. Like a certain current expansion did. *coughs politely*
    will become the norm, less content for same price ? music to investor ears.