Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    More twisted fanfic to shoehorn Azshara and Sargeras into the dubious premise of a dubious leak. Why are all these leaks basically exactly the same for years now?

Deleted
    I'm going to be a bit less harsh. But just a bit. I actually liked how you tied the Guardians of Tirisfal to a South Seas expansion. Smoooth move.
    Now for the bad part:
    - I don't think Sylvanas wants to live anymore. She is confortable as an immortal undead queen with an army of valkyr to keep her out of the grave.
    - So we get a new class which is not available for any of the new races? Not buying it.

A quick question. Where was this "leaked" from? Most leakers can point to 4chan or reddit or chinese riddles or a vietnamese fortune teller. So what's your source?

Deleted
    Demon Hunter class?
    New race/class combos?
    Naga Horde? High Elves alliance?

Too much for one expansion, especially for a faster expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzs View Post
    Demon Hunter class?
    New race/class combos?

If i remember well, they started the expension before the release of WOD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kodiask View Post
    If i remember well, they started the expension before the release of WOD
    They also started on developing WoD when MoP launched and we got "only" new models for old races. And now we will get two new races, one new class and new race/class combos? That´s impossible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Leaked...again?
    Yeah, again. Blizzard really needs a new plumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Robomachine997 View Post
    The sixth expansion for the phenomenal multiple award winning MMORPG: World of Warcraft
    Main Villains: Cordana Felsong. Sylvanas Windrunner. Gul'dan. Queen Azshara. The Legion.

STORY: Gul'dan ventures to the South Seas to find the Tomb of Sargeras. He learns he will need Azshara's aid to summon Sargeras from the Twisting Nether to fulfill her wishes of banishing the impure races of Azeroth. His master has plans to use the Guardians of Tirisfal against their own purposes and recreate a Guardian for Sargeras to possess. Gul'dan finds Sylvanas and promises her that the fel magics can restore her living form and anyone who follows alongside her if she can aid, find and raise the Guardians of Tirisfal under the command of the Legion. The rituals have been lost to history. Azshara focuses her assault on the High Seas & Kalimdor and Sylvanas focuses her assault on the Eastern Kingdoms. The Argent Crusade led by Tirion Fordring returns to repel Sylvanas's onslaught and Nathanos Blightcaller takes over as temporary leader of the Forsaken's rebellion. Illidan Stormrage™ returns from the Twisting-Nether to train new demon hunters in withstanding the new threat and hunting down Gul'dan. Wrathion rebuilds ties with Anduin Wrynn and aids him in building an Army of Light which will be the focus of the legendary quest line. Wrathion will use what he learned from the Mogu of Pandaria to empower the adventurer using the rituals Gul'dan seeks to use against the Legion. The Horde story focuses on Vol'jin proving himself as "Warchief of the Horde" & repeling the Naga Invasion while the Alliance see the undead rebellion as the perfect opportunity to retake Lordaeron from the Horde. Alleria and Turaylon return out of hiding to repel the Legion from Azeroth. Alleria takes control of the Silver Covenant and bring the rest of the surviving members into the Alliance. A section of Naga have broken away from Azshara's reign centuries ago awaiting a time to strike against her rule. They defend the members of the Horde after the sudden attack of the Naga and eventually become members of the Horde.

Main Sanctuary: New Stratholme
    New Level Cap: 110
    Zones: Revamped Eastern Plaguelands. Revamped Western Plaguelands and five other zones. (Three new zones within Kalimdor) (Two new zones in the "South Seas")
    New Alliance Race: High Elf
    New Horde Race: Naga
    Main Heroes: Illidan Stomrage. Tirion Fordring. Wrathion. Warchief Vol'jin. Anduin Wrynn. Genn Greymane. Tyrande Whisperwind. Alleria Windrunner.
    New Class: Demon Hunter avaliable to the races: Blood Elf. Night Elf. Orc. Pandaren. Human.
    New Raids: Karazhan Crypts. Nazjatar.
    Nine new Dungeons
    New Race-Class Combinations
    really, a naga expansion, and Vol'jin is the main repellant of that force, almost 0 about the night elves being involved with a group that is central to that race's lore? i would not like that if this was real,

but i did read it ..so grats for at least holding my attention enough to read through and respond.

Deleted
    The title sounds very strange to me don't think it's legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzs View Post
    Demon Hunter class?
    New race/class combos?

To be fair; WoD techincally had 9 races
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    To be fair; WoD techincally had 9 races
    o.O how do you mean that?

Deleted
    Blizzard needs to hire a plumber.