Deleted

Need help on Archimonde HC

hey guys so my guild is going to try kill HC Archimonde tonight and i have been looking at alot of videos and logs on how to do the fight. Seems most guilds/groups get to the infernals (i think 25%) phase then start to wipe. Having looked at many wipe logs from guilds who have had 30+ wipes on i cant quite figure out what the issue is? The chains wipe ppl 1 time then its the chaos then it can be the feedback so i'm so lost on ways to minimize deaths/wipes on this boss. Does anyone have a solid video showing whats going on in that final phase or is there some guild or strat ppl are using to kill it? also i could use timings for when to pop chains during that part as so many wipe logs show that is a massive killer on this fight.

Well I don't have a video, but I can give you a rundown of what we do in that phase. The last 25% is pretty hectic because people are going into the nether realm, getting chained, infernals are spawning, and you have feedback coming out. Here's what you need to do. Have a group setup (depending on your raid size, we used 20% of the raid per group) to go to the nether. Don't pop chains during infernals, wait until after they are dead. When infernals spawn have a tank taunt one, and other DPS taunt the others so they are away from each other and focus them down one at a time. After they are dead make sure the raid is spread for feedback and pop your chains with a healing CD rolling. Don't pop more than 2 chains at a time ever in the fight or you will most likely wipe.

We had this issue last night and think we have it worked out for tonight. After looking back on last nights raid im almost certain its a timing issue every time. What we had happening (and what im assuming most other guilds are running into) is the 2nd group is coming out too close to the 25% mark with low health while the people up top pushed 25% too early and lined rain of chaos up with a fresh set of chains and a wrought/focus all at the same time.

The solution we've come up with is having the first nether banish group get the add to about 15% then sit there and wait for the 2nd group to go in since they go to the same area and dont get a new add. both groups kill the add within a couple secs of group 2 going in and then you have both groups out and the full raid up with 40 seconds left to the next nether banish and the boss close to 25%. Then its just managing dps so that you break chains and then cause rain, nuke everything with bloodlust/rings/full raid dps. Should then have boss around 13% at next banish so you just sacrifice 1 tank/lowest dps and maybe a healer that doesnt have any cooldowns/oom and kill the boss. I (as a warrior) taunt arch the second the 2nd nether banish group goes down and just tank with die by the sword for up to 10 seconds which is more than enough time for the groups to come out.