Looking for tips to help improve my raid DPS. (Logs)

www dot warcraftlogs dot com/guilds/105163
    Please disregard Manno, that was a terrible kill on our part.

Im Milkshakes, currently playing as Fury. Im under the impression that my gear is whats holding my dps back, along with some slight misplays. I do not have 4pc T18 yet, so I have not tried Arms on any fights.

What Id like to know is:
    1. How am I doing overall?
    2. Are there any glaring faults that you can see?
    3. Minor fualts

FYI: Was using Heroic t17 gear for all of the fights besides our heroic archi attempts, where I then decided to try out the two piece from T18.

Bumparino please helparino

Think it's supposed to go in the help my dps thread

I am not the best spec here but on the first look everything looks fine. The numbers You doing are quite there with your ilvl and t17. You dont have new trinkets which are the key for warrior fury dps. EDH and worldbreaker change everything now.

Enrage uptime and berserker rage usage which are usually the problem are fine in your case. Although sometimes it seems like You using berserker rage while are enraged. You are using ravager as fury, never ever do that even on Iskar, AM esepcially with t17 is much much better, only other reasonable choice is siege breaker when fight is under 4 minutes. You missed quite a feww additional recklessness's due to ravager.

I know this isnt much but as i said i am not speciallist myself in analysing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CSINada View Post
    You are using ravager as fury, never ever do that even on Iskar, AM esepcially with t17 is much much better, only other reasonable choice is siege breaker when fight is under 4 minutes. You missed quite a feww additional recklessness's due to ravager.
    This is wrong, don't listen to this guy. It is definitely worth it to take ravager sometimes, if you check out the rankings on Xhul'horac and Iskar, most of the warriors near the top use ravager. Ravager is strong because it can stack EDH quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbles View Post
    This is wrong, don't listen to this guy. It is definitely worth it to take ravager sometimes, if you check out the rankings on Xhul'horac and Iskar, most of the warriors near the top use ravager. Ravager is strong because it can stack EDH quickly.

I like ravager on Iskar because ravager lines up nicely with his air phases, assuming you use it quickly enough in the start of the encounter. And Recklessness is usually back up again for the 3rd air phase (the important one).

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbles View Post
    Nvm, i got trinkets wrong and did mistake EDH with UH
    Last edited by CSINada; 2015-08-03 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CSINada View Post
    Except for the fact that EDH DOESNT stack from ravager, only 1 tick
    I've not been using my EDH with Arms, but when I was testing on the 6.2 PTR it was possible to get 11 stacks of EDH just from Ravager alone, it was not consistent and hovered between 8-11 ish. But like I said, I have the trinket but it's junk for Arms and so I don't use it. Maybe they changed it, I will have to test it tomorrow.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2015-08-03 at 03:48 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4