Those of you that have an immense amount of gold...

Would you be kind enough to send a Token to a broke player?

;D

10+ Year Old Account
    No one can do it even if they wanted to, its not how it works. When you buy a token on the AH it just credits your account with game time, you don't receive the token in the mail.
    Arthas Logs] | Azgalor Logs | Twitch | Pearl91#1607
    "I am a chemical engineer. To save time, lets just assume that I am never wrong."

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl1717 View Post
    No one can do it even if they wanted to, its not how it works. When you buy a token on the AH it just credits your account with game time, you don't receive the token in the mail.
    I'm about 99% sure that you DO receive a token in the mail when you buy from the AH. I've only bought one token so far and I got mine in the mailbox.

How on earth do you manage to be broke in this expansion? Tokens range around only 23-27k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dimedog View Post
    How on earth do you manage to be broke in this expansion? Tokens range around only 23-27k.
    Counting on his forumname which is a german word, tokens go there for about 45-50k

Quote Originally Posted by dimedog View Post
    Had recently dinged 100, didn't have enough time to build up my garrison.

Actually, you do. But it's soulbound and the only thing it's good for is using it to receive game time, so it's not much of a difference. Can't even throw them away.

Deleted
    actually you do get a token, which you then have to use before the actual game-time is added to your account.
    however these tokens are BoP, so you can't give them away anyway. suspose they choose for this due to technical reasons, cause adding the time right away sounds easier then the whole token system.

Also damn US with their cheap tokens, i bought all of mine (bout 4-5 now) between 42-47k gold each here on the EU. Still i already made back all the gold i spent on it over a bit of a month with just doing garrison stuff (mining/herbing/crafting, heck i didnt even bother with 6.2 release to make some easy gold).
    so buying tokens shouldn't be that hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to close this here. We don't allow buying, selling, or trading through our site.