Deleted

Mythic HFC Exploit. Nova (Ragnaros EU) doing double mythic bosses in one reset

Hello, noticed something wierd on WoWprogress and decided to check it out, and I was right
    And sorry for no links but made this account just to write this, you can checkout thier WoWprogress and thier armorys

Nova (Ragnaros EU) Done 2 Mythic kills on all 12/13 bosses this RESET,yes THIS reset, one on the 29th and one on the 30th of July.

You can check it out on there armorys aswell,

They killed mannoroth for the first time this wednesday and then got a second kill on the thursday.
    Theý are also the only guild in the world who has 6 kills on any boss (Wich is not possible since it's the 5th reset of Mythic Raiding)

Don't know how they have done it but this is really hurting the race for top 10 and should not be tolerated!
    I hope to see them get atleast a 7days ban and ofcourse loose all thier loot.

Good thing you posted that here.

Deleted
    if any one who can post links could link the proof for people I would appriciate it.
    You can see it on thier wowprogress and thier armorys.
    Cheers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, getting that loot loose on them would render it useless and will fall off around their characters' torsos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Their lock reset as they were progressing and had to restart again. Nothing of news here.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%BAsher/simple

Link of their Shaman. Has 6 Mythic kills on most starting bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chris86 View Post
    Don't know how they have done it but this is really hurting the race for top 10
    Not really...
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    Their lock reset as they were progressing and had to restart again. Nothing of news here.
    how dumb can they be? If it for somereason bugs out they do a ticket about it. They should not for any reason do all bosses again.

Deleted
    Fair enough. Would make sense.

Deleted
    7days
    You gotta be joking, there should be 6 months minimum.

Raids reset wednesday in EU, so... raid reset mid progression run?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Raids reset wednesday in EU, so... raid reset mid progression run?
    Check out the timestamps on WoWprogress for thier kills. both are on the same reset

Deleted
    Their raid re-set, so they went and cleared again so they can continue progressing Archimonde. They've got tickets open to GM's and expect the loot to be removed. Nothing wrong tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarethia View Post
    Their raid re-set, so they went and cleared again so they can continue progressing Archimonde. They've got tickets open to GM's and expect the loot to be removed. Nothing wrong tbh
    Exactly this. So there is no issue here. But to be honest, how would it effect the Op's game play anyway? I personally wouldn't give a shit.

Deleted
    Exactly this. So there is no issue here. But to be honest, how would it effect the Op's game play anyway? I personally wouldn't give a shit.
    *Shrug*. Technically.. they currently have an unfair Advantage on Archi... because an extra re-set of gear = their rings could be higher level etc. But all that'll get removed once blizzard look at it. So doesn't really matter.

Deleted
    You really havent been playing in a top 10-20 guild I guess? since you have no clue how much an extra set of loot on 20 players helps for progression?
    It's sick how much difference it makes.

Deleted
    You really havent been playing in a top 10-20 guild I guess? since you have no clue how much an extra set of loot on 20 players helps for progression?
    Yes, and the loot will be removed once Blizz respond to the tickets. Currently they do have an unfair advantage yes, but it'll be taken away before they next raid most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    And that effects you personally how?

10+ Year Old Account
    Report things like this to Blizzard and let them take care of it. Threads like this in the past just devolve into naming and shaming and guild-bashing, neither of which is constructive here.

Closing.