Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    World of Warcraft: First We Enhanced The Graphics, Then We Reduced Them All The Way Back To Vanilla. Because Naga And Stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Its actually not. Daedrick knows where the main source is from, the ships are just edited in.

Kinda proves people dont know jackshit and just scream fake when they see something "which looks like".
    if you looked more closely you'd see that the islands between the ships have also been copypasted.. like I said it's an entire subzone being copypasted

7+ Year Old Account
    Looking at that craptastic screenshot in the OP, all I can say is there is no way in hell Blizz would put out something new with those 10 year old textures. 100% fake.
    The true demon lord.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: Warlords of Leakymemes.

I mean--.. ...

I don't know, man. I just want to see a South Seas expansion. But these leaks are too funny at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    World of Warcraft: First We Enhanced The Graphics, Then We Reduced Them All The Way Back To Vanilla. Because Naga And Stuff.
    *Nostalgia. Not Naga. Nostalgia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    World of Warcraft: Warlords of Leakymemes.

I mean--.. ...

I don't know, man. I just want to see a South Seas expansion. But these leaks are too funny at the moment.
    Is leakymemes the bridge to dank memes?
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Its actually not. Daedrick knows where the main source is from, the ships are just edited in.

Kinda proves people dont know jackshit and just scream fake when they see something "which looks like".
    Basically it's foreground from STV, background from what looks to be Tanaris.

Then blurred so we can't tell.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalfuror View Post
    If this was an actual Alpha, I can guarantee it'd have WATERMARKS over the entire screen (usually a numbered code that corresponds to your account so they can find your ass). Pretty much every major company does this for Alpha and Closed Betas.

So the screenshot is most definitely fake.
    WoW already has that built into screenshots you take in game, you just can't see it.