Deleted

What's going on with this?

Do I miss something or has the game thought I'm so cool I've killed skyreach twice and then again?

Serious question, is the raid info window bugged lately?

Yes, the raidinfo is bugging out and iirc Blizzard is aware of it but no ETA for a fix. On one of my characters it also included an UI error for the raidframes at least every time I had a loading screen. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...7783?page=3#47

On my raid info window, to the right it says "Extended" like ten times, but the left column is blank. And I never extended any raid lockouts in the last couple of weeks.

I dunno what the fuck is going on.

Oh good. I thought it was just my UI spazzing out.
    "Good" to hear that its an error on Blizzards side.

Deleted
    Probably bug comes from fact that they Use loot lockout for myth dificility.System get confused

Alternate time line versions of your character did the same dungeon each. But blizzards systems bypass all timelines and it got confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Alternate time line versions of your character did the same dungeon each. But blizzards systems bypass all timelines and it got confused.
    haha, I'll admit this made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Probably bug comes from fact that they Use loot lockout for myth dificility.System get confused
    I have 7 HFC mythic lockouts though, so not restricted to loot lockouts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post

+1

the 10 chars