Of all the "Leaks"

Soooo just thought about this of all the leaks that has been shat out of peoples mouths and all the delusional people who think they all have friends inside blizzard is anyone else suprised none of them involved Murozond??

Lets think about this Murozond and his flight are the ones truly responsible for all of Warlords of Draenor it was Kairoz who took garrosh back in time
    in the mists of pandaria questline we see Soridormi the mate of Norzdormu killed by someone/something which has lead to the speculation this is the event that makes Norzdomu become Murozond.

And seeing what he did With Warlords id call him a pretty big threat as what stops him from bringing arthas back what stops him from changing the outcome of deathwing or shit even going back to when Sargeras first came and changing that

Is it out of the realm of possibility that the next expansion could very well be or a planned expansion to be the bronze dragonflight coming together with the heros of azeroth to end Murozonds Antics

Just recently the question was asked to Chris metzan about the dragon flights if they ever will be back and as someone said on mmoc forums he seemed to freeze up slightly and have to word himself carefully

Now id like to state that Azshara is one of my favorite lore characters in warcraft i would love to see her expansion but seeing as this thought popped up i thought to post about it to see others opinions and start a nice discussion On this possibility or reasoning why this somehow was completely left out.

This isant a leak or even a fanmade expansion merely a curious thought

I honestly think it would be suicide if they went back in time or did something with the Infinite.

10+ Year Old Account
    So your answer to all of the annoying 'expansion leak' threads is to make another topic about them.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I honestly think it would be suicide if they went back in time or did something with the Infinite.
    What makes you think that? i mean i dont think it could get more wonky then WoD its not like theyd have to focus around past i mean honestly moruznd would end up being a Single boss Sorta like Onyxias lair

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    So your answer to all of the annoying 'expansion leak' threads is to make another topic about them.
    Its a curious question about lore has nothing to do with an expansion just the thought that we could potentially do that in one / Shocked no one thought to claim it as a leak if you don't like simple discussions why are you here? the topic is about morozund and seeing if anyone feels he could be expansion content or merely a Boss like (Onyxias lair) you know a general discussion about Murozund
    Last edited by Enderfect; 2015-08-03 at 12:22 PM.

Deleted
    If anything could kill an enormous monster that WoW is now, you know, like booooom headshot, it most likely would be another time travel xpac. No?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enderfect View Post
    Soooo just thought about this of all the leaks that has been shat out of peoples mouths and all the delusional people who think they all have friends inside blizzard is anyone else suprised none of them involved Murozond??

Lets think about this Murozond and his flight are the ones truly responsible for all of Warlords of Draenor it was Kairoz who took garrosh back in time
    in the mists of pandaria questline we see Soridormi the mate of Norzdormu killed by someone/something which has lead to the speculation this is the event that makes Norzdomu become Murozond.

And seeing what he did With Warlords id call him a pretty big threat as what stops him from bringing arthas back what stops him from changing the outcome of deathwing or shit even going back to when Sargeras first came and changing that

Is it out of the realm of possibility that the next expansion could very well be or a planned expansion to be the bronze dragonflight coming together with the heros of azeroth to end Murozonds Antics

Just recently the question was asked to Chris metzan about the dragon flights if they ever will be back and as someone said on mmoc forums he seemed to freeze up slightly and have to word himself carefully

Now id like to state that Azshara is one of my favorite lore characters in warcraft i would love to see her expansion but seeing as this thought popped up i thought to post about it to see others opinions and start a nice discussion On this possibility or reasoning why this somehow was completely left out.

This isant a leak or even a fanmade expansion merely a curious thought
    I don't think the Infinites had anything to do with Kairoz, he was still very much a Bronze Dragon when we took him down.

I really doubt they'd do an Infinite Dragonflight expansion right after WoD. It would've had the potential if WoD didn't fail in so many ways, killing Kairoz off in a book being one of them. Some day, perhaps, but they need to sort their shit out first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I don't think the Infinites had anything to do with Kairoz, he was still very much a Bronze Dragon when we took him down.
    When Garrosh backstabbed him in a book." His appearance in WoD was his ghost. He was dead since the moment he stepped onto Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    If anything could kill an enormous monster that WoW is now, you know, like booooom headshot, it most likely would be another time travel xpac. No?
    Depends how it's done. The problems with WoD (and Cata) were the trimming, curtailing and cutting of key plotlines; not the plots themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    When Garrosh backstabbed him in a book." His appearance in WoD was his ghost. He was dead since the moment he stepped onto Draenor.
    Not read the book, going from the Legendary questline and how he appeared in MoP. He was Bronze; not sure he even could have been Infinite since Nozdormu as far as we know is still sane, and not yet Murozond.