Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    if you can't backstab, tell your raid leader to move a bit where your raid stack so you can dps while standing in healers aoe

If you get shitty positioning during feasts you can pool energy, pop feint, re-position, dump energy on backstabs, and stack back up. Edge of healing circle should be good most of the time though.

Thanks for your replies guys. I've been watching videos, do I get it right that Gorefiend will stay facing the direction he was facing right before he went into the Feast phase for that entire phase? Meaning, if the tank keeps him turned to the side before the Feast phase begins, the boss will stay turned (and that will help with backstab and staying stacked in the middle with the rest of the raid)?

Deleted
    my main problem with assn. as a sub rogue is that I really lack the mastery to get all out of assn.. still, on mythic I tried btoh extensively and I'd say going assn for progression is a must, you can just help out the guild so much with it even with sub optimal stats.

Pretty much everything is in your execute range and spreading the rupt&poisons means you're never short on energy, so yes.. go assn.

Deleted
    Is this thread forreal? You have to dump a shitload of damage on gorefiend while hes in his feast phase. You can't do this as sub. Try to stand outside your grp or behind him

/e: Saw rankings, nvm. Wtf.