Poll: What class will you main in the next expansion

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkao View Post
    Wish they made a class with Ranged, melee and tank spec. No healing. Certainly would main that

Or even 2 ranged and tank...
    Can't you play druid and just take all the healing spell s off your bars?

7+ Year Old Account
    will try the new class when its funny when its boring i stay at my monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Sticking with my main elemental shaman unless the new class is Swashbuckler/pirates themed, then I'd reroll and never look back. Really hoping for a well overdue totem rework.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Deleted
    Possibly none. Perhaps, just perhaps, a demon hunter.

will likely switch from warrior to mage or lock. #worldofrangecraft

maybe demon hunter if we get it. if it's something lame like a tinker then ew no.

i also liked my unholy dk this xpac.

depends if they do more fail pruning.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    will likely switch from warrior to mage or lock. #worldofrangecraft
    I decided to try the DPS role out this expansion (I've always tanked/healed but due to time restraints. Switched to DPS)
    I feel like such a burden sometimes as a melee DPS
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

Deleted
    monk all the way and forever beyond. yea whatever new class comes ill try it and play it, but i will always return to the monk. it is the perfect class for me. its no much i like being a monk "as it is understood today" but rather that kung fu samurai guy

Deleted
    Paladin. Even if I'm not appreciated with my puny RetSpec, this is the one I like. Plus, I like the Light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetos View Post
    If the new class is a ranged class with bows (IE Demon Hunter) then that... If not then Hunter or Shaman.
    Diablo demon hunters and illidan demon hunters is not the same.

Also only night elves and blood elves should be able to be demon hunters!
    Last edited by Shibito; 2015-08-04 at 10:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Rogue. Don't want to be ganked but rly want to gank.

Deleted
    Hunter as always too bad there isnt other psy dmg range class but i will w8 a bit this time to see if the xpac is good.

I've always leveled my warrior first; I've had him since vanilla and he's the one I play the most. The next expansion though, I'm considering maining my paladin, monk or druid; basically the classes I've ignored this expansion.

Forever Priest.

Class hoppers make no sense to me. I can get behind no longer enjoying your one main class and moving on to something new (selecting one after fiddling with alts to choose a new one) but switching to a different class each expansion is baffling.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Quote Originally Posted by Vargas View Post
    I've always leveled my warrior first; I've had him since vanilla and he's the one I play the most. The next expansion though, I'm considering maining my paladin, monk or druid; basically the classes I've ignored this expansion.
    Do yourself a favour, steer clear of monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    Forever Priest.

Class hoppers make no sense to me. I can get behind no longer enjoying your one main class and moving on to something new (selecting one after fiddling with alts to choose a new one) but switching to a different class each expansion is baffling.
    I have 3 characters that I level to max. Each expansion one is the main, then the other than the other. Depends what I'm feeling, but it's always the druid/dk or rogue.

I don't have as much time as I used to so I'll likely only level one to max this time (with WoD I only have 1 level 100)
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

Depending on how much gets changed, i usually main a Mage, but since after Cataclysm i lost some love for it. Especially the fire spec. Though it's been somewhat addressed in WoD with early critical gain, i still feel they need to iron out some issues with the class for me regarding talents. Especially Flame glow, Would prefer if they reworked it into a toggle form like Shadowform and made it the new expansions mage spell. 'Gain 5-10% Crit/haste/multi strike for Fire/Arcane/Frost, a 20% absorbing ability damage effect, which is the current talent. Plus small Burn damage when attacked in melee for Fire- Similar to the old druids 'Thorns', Chill effect for frost when attacked, a 1 second flash blind effect for Arcane when attacked - Only every 10-15 seconds. And a graphical effect depending on spec, Engulfed in flames for fire, An Ice form for frost and Encircling arcane crystals for arcane.

As it is right now, it's kinda bland for me to play if they just add another damage skill talent /spell which hardly adds to a rotation.

If a new class is announced, will probably mess around with that for a while, like i did with the monk.