Tips for when to use BoP in Hellfire citadel

So I was running normal Hfc today on my paladin alt and was wondering.
    Are there any bosses/mechanics where we paladin can do a bit extra to help with our utility?

I saw the Paladin Utility tab on Wowhead, but unfortunatley it wasn't updated with hfc fights.

I know that you can BoP Heart Seeker, but was wondering if there's anything else, or if you have any other general tips/tricks for paladins specific in hfc

The tank debuff on hellfire bersekers on assault can be bubbled, artillery on Iron Reaver can be bubbled, the fel pool sludge stuff on Kormrok can be bubbled, and the shadow dmg debuff on Archimonde can be bubbled. Thats the only ones I've really tried on.

The first trash pack before Xhul and Zak where a raid member gets stunned by the felpups can be bubbled. Just make sure your tanks are aware or they'll just maul some poor bugger.

you can bop to soak the reverberating blow on socrethar, useful for the second on mythic.
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

You use bop on your arms warriors in the raid every time the legendary ring is used

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    You use bop on your arms warriors in the raid every time the legendary ring is used
    i can second this motion, or use it when the rogues spirit eruption proc first comes up.

The heartseeker debuff on kilrog can be boped off. My guild uses it on the ranged who don't go down.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Gurtogg's bloodboil stacks can be bop'd and bubbled off. Useful for removing the stacks on the Dia tank when they get high.

Deleted
    You can BoP the manadrain debuff at the "trash" at Archimonde.

Deleted
    You can BoP Pound and Grasping Hands by Kormrok as well.

You can BoP for the Reactive Bombs during Iron Reavers Airphase on Mythic. You can get 2 bombs with zero damage easily, and 3 if they are really close.
    Bubbling the Artillery right before a pounding on Iron reaver is really helpful for your healers too.

Sometimes I BoP a DPS when we are hunting the Rogue trash mobs and have them go first.
    Tank Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by Ferbian View Post
    The tank debuff on hellfire bersekers on assault can be bubbled, artillery on Iron Reaver can be bubbled, the fel pool sludge stuff on Kormrok can be bubbled, and the shadow dmg debuff on Archimonde can be bubbled. Thats the only ones I've really tried on.
    Just for clarity here, you're talking about Divine Shield and not BoP, correct? AFAIK none of these can be immuned with BoP (except maybe HFA debuff?).

I BoP our kitty cat every pull "right after popping the pre-pot" well not every pull, just on farm fights... it's more of a running gag between us, and it's funny when they just start yelling incoherently in vent.

In all seriousness though, the first boss on Mythic we use Bops to get rid of the beserker debuff's as during the second split when you get the two beserker's it really takes some of the pressure off.

also why would you bop heartseeker? them's my beacon targets XD.