Thread: 2 days!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eloquente View Post
    Trailer and Cinematic.

Will be about South Sea / Azshara expansion
    Well aren't you overly confident!? Why are you so sure about that? What made you write this? :P

Also, it was a VERY flat peak in WotLK.. TBC had 11,5M subs, up from 6M (vanilla).. WotLK had 12M subs, up from 11,5M (TBC).. So, which is better? Almost 100% increase or ~5% increase? It would be more precise to say, the decline started in WotLK..
    That's not true. Vanilla had 1-8M (best increase in subs than any expansion had), BC had 8-10M and Wrath had 10-12M . In some statistics, BC had 8.5-10.5M/11 and wrath 10.5/11-12 (or 12.5M), but whatever, your numbers seems to be really biased.

For me, BC was the expansion that started the wrong path (flying mounts, focus on raids, no more RPG elements, difficult modes, etc...) and of course, Wrath helped with alot of other things (more difficult modes, streamlined raids, etc...), but this is just me opinion, because I prefer other type of meta-game than this days. But I'm not saying that BC or Wrath were really bad expansions, both had the elements to make new subscribers.

I'd love if they just showed gameplay, as in a real dungeon or quest with some seriously solid additions. It won't happen, will it fuck, but that's the only thing I'd be truly interested in seeing

Quote Originally Posted by Belisaurio View Post
    For me, BC was the expansion that started the wrong path
    Wasn't that the first expansion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing with maybe a smug lolumad when somebody asks about flying after the day
    Wrath baby and proud of it