The irony of WoW sub drops

They say that 1% of players are mythic players.
    Same with PvP - 0.5% of players are probably amazing PvPers.

They cater to the casuals with insanely easy catchup mechanics >>>>> Casuals unsub rofl.
    They cater to the noobs in PvP with insanely easy skill caps >>>> Noobs leave.

Really Blizzard....Can you finally admit that more difficulty and challenging content for EVERYONE is better than this stupid faceroll game where any idiot can do anything.

What a good thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jensxo View Post
    Really Blizzard....Can you finally admit that more difficulty and challenging content for EVERYONE is better than this stupid faceroll game where any idiot can do anything.
    I'm sure you'll get a lot of feedback from Blizzard over here.

10+ Year Old Account

They cater to the casuals with insanely easy catchup mechanics >>>>> Casuals unsub rofl.

They catered more to casuals in MoP and subs went UP to 10million.

Not sure where you got such abhorred info from.

WildStar was a decently hard game with little to no end game content outside of raiding. Yeah, that's what we'll end up getting if they go too hard.

I think MoP was a good in between difficulty. Stuff was gated and slowed people down to a decent pace. LFR was actually sorta hard. Etc.

It's just funny to see how many people were like "Let's cater to the people who don't actually invest a lot of time in this game even though theres a lot more of them than the people who do invest a lot of time in this game"

Welfare legendaries for all. Jokes - Most people don't even want to play a game where everyone gets everything at little to no effort.
    WoW became #1 by doing this. The alternatives were exactly the opposite of WoW (stupid hard for no good reward).

Plus this is a video game, not real life.
    Last edited by Blufossa; 2015-08-05 at 02:44 AM.

It's just funny to see how many people were like "Let's cater to the people who don't actually invest a lot of time in this game even though theres a lot more of them than the people who do invest a lot of time in this game"

Welfare legendaries for all. Jokes - Most people don't even want to play a game where everyone gets everything at little to no effort.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blufossa View Post
    They catered more to casuals in MoP and subs went UP to 10million.

Not sure where you got such abhorred info from.

WildStar was a decently hard game with little to no end game content outside of raiding. Yeah, that's what we'll end up getting if they go too hard.

I think MoP was a good in between difficulty. Stuff was gated and slowed people down to a decent pace. LFR was actually sorta hard. Etc.
    Yes because The endgame in WoW has 10 years worth of expansion content - as soon as someone goes to a different MMO and realizes that there isn't that much to do....It's not the new MMO's fault. It's literally because WoW has been no.1 for so many years.

Once wildstar actaully gets on it's feet - People will flock to it.

I can't speak for PvP. But I can speak to the casual an easy catch up mechanic comment.

The thing is, I would say casuals are leaving because the game is catering to the more hardcore player. No there isn't insanely easy catch up mechanics. The only valid one I'm aware of currently happens roughly every 2 weeks (timewalking). This is bad design.

There is no flying.

There is no valid daily quest zone (Tanaan is not it).

The rewards from LFR make it so that LFR is really not worth doing.

There is no content to sustain a sub outside of organized raiding -- which many casuals do not do.

Inb4 someone come along and says I'm wrong. Know this...I'm not.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is really nothing constructive about this thread. It's just unprovable generalizations.