Warfoged Horn of Screaming spirits vs....

I consider myself pretty unlucky, as gorefiend trinket hasn't dropped for me yet. Luckily I was able to get my hands on all the other ones. I currently have heroic Archi trinket, Heroic EDH, Heroic Cleave trinket and warforged Mythic Horn of Screaming spirits.

Atm, I'm using Archi/ Horn of Screaming Spirits. However, I've been reading that Cleave trinket, in certain situations is superior to Horn. Is this true? And if so, why?

A good start is saying which spec you are playing.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Gwimgi View Post
    I consider myself pretty unlucky, as gorefiend trinket hasn't dropped for me yet. Luckily I was able to get my hands on all the other ones. I currently have heroic Archi trinket, Heroic EDH, Heroic Cleave trinket and warforged Mythic Horn of Screaming spirits.

Atm, I'm using Archi/ Horn of Screaming Spirits. However, I've been reading that Cleave trinket, in certain situations is superior to Horn. Is this true? And if so, why?
    Edit: - I play Arms

Sim it is always the correct answer.

In that case on single target you should be using Worldbreaker + Mythic Screaming Spirits, and probably on cleave too.. If for some reason you're playing Arms on Hellfire Assault then you're probably best with Empty Drinking Horn + Cleave trinket. Sim it is probably the right answer, but simming it is usually a long way from giving you a realistic HFC scenario, so take the sim with a pinch of salt and test it in game and find your own answer. The sim thinks EDH is pretty fantastic for AOE Arms but I found it was shite in actual practice (Arms can't stack it high enough and adds often die before it has a chance to be effective anyway), even if it's awesome with the other specs (easy to stack high as Glad/Fury).

If it was me I would just run Worldbreaker + Screaming Spirits on pretty much everything until I got the Crit trinket.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2015-08-05 at 02:45 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    In that case on single target you should be using Worldbreaker + Mythic Screaming Spirits, and probably on cleave too.. If for some reason you're playing Arms on Hellfire Assault then you're probably best with Empty Drinking Horn + Cleave trinket. Sim it is probably the right answer, but simming it is usually a long way from giving you a realistic HFC scenario, so take the sim with a pinch of salt and test it in game and find your own answer. The sim thinks EDH is pretty fantastic for AOE Arms but I found it was shite in actual practice (Arms can't stack it high enough and adds often die before it has a chance to be effective anyway), even if it's awesome with the other specs (easy to stack high as Glad/Fury).

If it was me I would just run Worldbreaker + Screaming Spirits on pretty much everything until I got the Crit trinket.
    Tnx man - appreciate!