10+ Year Old Account

LFR Bastion of Shadows question (Tanking)

I know on Shadow Lord the Eye of Anzu mechanic is pretty much ignoreable (ok I went full GW there) but I was curious if any of the 3 bosses in this wing need/require a tank taunt swap. I haven't read anything stating as such but wasn't sure.

I know the following (please correct me if I'm wrong here):
    Shadow Lord Iskar - single tank fight but OT is on standby but also picks up adds in airborne P2
    Soul of Socrethar - single tank fight; OT hops in the Construct during P2
    Tyrant Velhari - single tank fight; OT picks up the add that spawns during the 3 phases

Is there any aspect(s) I'm missing here? Just curious.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    I know on Shadow Lord the Eye of Anzu mechanic is pretty much ignoreable (ok I went full GW there) but I was curious if any of the 3 bosses in this wing need/require a tank taunt swap. I haven't read anything stating as such but wasn't sure.

Shadow Lord Iskar - single tank fight but OT is on standby but also picks up adds in airborne P2
    Tyrant Velhari - single tank fight; OT picks up the add that spawns during the 3 phases

Tyrant should not be single tanked. You need to swap around every 4-5 Stacks on the boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post

well on iskar the OT should taunt off when the main tank gets the chakram, else the boss just follows you where you drop it off and all melee move along with you to dps which is kinda silly.

About socrethar - the robot only has two abilities, you can't put lines of fire or traps so just dps there And Velhari definitely needs taunting, she does really hurt unless you and healers are superduper geared and awake. My alt was at 679 ilvl and I died at 4 stacks because I was spamming *taunt please!!!* in /s and /i but the other tank did not >.< Used all cds I had but still went splat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks you 2 - some of the videos I watched didn't quite explain the swaps that were necessary.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    People asking for tips in LFR. I was sure this day will never come.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh I prefer to make the tanking role as minimal in the problems area as possible.

[/SIZE]