Fix My DPS? Shadow Priest

Hello...new to MMO Champion. Raid leader says to come here for advice.

I'm Shaofpaste on Earthen Ring Server. Sorry I can't post links yet...

My guild posts logs on Warcraft Logs. My best DPS recorded was tonight on Fel Lord Zakuun.

Am I bad, or do shadow priests just generally fall to the bottom like I do?

I'm using ElvUi, Weak Auras, DBM, Recount, etc. Nothing seems to push me quite where I think I should be (which is more toward the middle?)

Anything you guys can do to help....I'm on the brink of trying a different class...

Reroll, SP is broken in pve.
    Wut wut wut in the mud

After quickly reviewing the logs (I.e. Less than 5 minutes cause it already hurt my brain) it looks like you should read the guides posted in these forums. Particularly, the AS style of play. It appears that you went COP for every fight even though the sparse enchants you have indicate you're optimizing for AS. Last thought on gear is that you're missing your 4p and from your BRF progression it's safe to assume you don't have 2p/2p worth going back to.

Adjust your tier 100 talent for fights. Enchant all your gear. Don't expect amazing results on single target fights. I'd also suggest twist of fate versus power infusion, but most of this info should be in guides.

You listed some basic addons. I'd recommend something that allows you to see dots on more than one target. I don't know what Elvui does for that, but tidy plates can work nicely.

Ok, first couple things, you are stacking crit but are playing CoP. You played CoP on hellfire assault, which is definitely not the spec you want to be on that fight. There are plenty of targets that are able to be dotted up that last long enough to generate plenty of shadow orbs. CoP is a single target spec primarily and especially during progression in HFC, Auspicious Spirits is generally the way to go.

Little nit picks on your gear, you dont have enchants on your cloak or one of your rings or your weapon.

Additionally, you are taking power infusion which isnt the best talent at the moment and has very niche uses. I would be using Twist of Fate on every encounter in HFC. Especially Hellfire Assault where tons of targets are low on health for long periods of time. Once you get legendary rings there are some theoretical uses for Power Infusion if you line it up well with trinket procs / potion / legendary ring usage, but in general stick to twist of fate.

On fel lord zakuun, I am simming you around 38k, you did 33k which isnt too terrible, I'd say just get some more gear and read up on How to Priest and the stickied guides here on mmo champs. Add me in game Prtzls#1416 if you want any tips. My profile is in my signature if you are interested in my character at all.

Deleted
    First, you should try Auspicious Spirits on some fights. I don't know your ilvl and I don't know exactly what you are wearing but even with little crit, AS is better at least on xhul'horac, iskar, mannoroth, archimonde all the more since the adds are dying slowly.

For zakuun, your dps seems ok. However, you should not use power infusion especially since you used it with bl at start (btw you should keep bl for the execute phase on zakuun). Also, mind blast should deal more damage than mind spike. You have to use it after 3 other gcd whatever you do.

For xhul, forget about power infusion. This talent is bad compared with twist of fate on most fight and in most cases. Also,you should try AS and spam SWP on every add. I'm pretty sure you are not using SWD enough. When you have it up, it is really important to tab SWD a dying add. Keep cascade for the voidfiend pop.

On socrethar, you should play with cascade since your halo damage is really low. I usually use cascade on the haunting souls but in normal it looks like they are dying without switching. Same as zakuun, power infusion+bloodlust is bad since you are gcd locked on everything with bl (the power infusion just reduces the CD of your MB).

On velhari, you died during p2 so obviously you are behind. You were already low but shadow priest usually catches up during the execute phase especially on velhari. You should use cascade.

On mannoroth, just play AS with cascade. Basically, you cascade the dread infernos, SWP them, use DP on mannoroth and SWD the infernos. you can either play with insanity or mindbender but I'm pretty sure mindbender is better. During p4, don't stand in front of mannoroth. You died from that.

Now, as a warning, to play Auspicious Spirits at a higher level of efficiency, you should really set up some mouse over macros for your dots and play with Tidy Plates or some other name plate addon that shows your dots on your targets so you can keep them up all the time.

Check out the general shadow guide Here

Check out Kilee's CoP guide here

Read those and try to follow those guides as much as possible. If you want some tips or you have specific questions add me djriff#1428 or PM me here.