Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    You either love the Warrior or hate them. Not convinced there is much inbetween. We are very one dimensional compared to other classes but we love that one dimension that no other class provides.

In pvp a warrior will NOT stop attacking and harassing you until you are dead. Either kill us first or be killed. In pve we have our niche just like everyone else, which by the way is not self healing, even with the bloodthirst glyph that no one uses. Fury has burst aoe only rivalled by Demonology and possibly a Fire mage on a good day. Arms is very strong at 2 target cleave to the point where they practically balanced around sweeping strikes.... oh and the biggest execute in the game. Gladiator is good fun from time to time but the APM you get from using the highest dps talents is too high!

What exactly are you looking for in your melee class? If the above doesn't excite you, i suggest you look somewheres else.

Deleted
    I never felt like "brute-in-your-face-blood-bathing" thingy, maybe that'S because I usuall play Protections or Arms. Those are more like the trained soldier style than the thrashing furor imo.

Nontheless I doubt you are going to have much fun playing anything melee.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2015-09-01 at 06:28 PM.

Deleted
    What got my to play warrior was for the PVP, and what got me interested in the first place were these videos

Pat PvP3
    Gforce 4:Fortitude

I would link them but I can't currently

ENJOY

10+ Year Old Account
    Go Rogue. They do everything a Warrior can do and more (except tank). They also take less damage.

Its awesome, thats all you need to know.

Deleted
    Warrior in general is a completely amazing class! You need to learn how to play it though, the skillcap for really rolling like a boss with warrior takes a bit of practice! But once you get a hang of it you will have a lot of fun

This video kind of describes my experience with playing my warrior, go to 02:30 inside this video and enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lddZq3GM9Qg

The first 60 I had and raided with was a shaman. I rerolled warrior and played that for the remainder of Vanilla. It was the best time I had playing this game. By now I've tried each class and spec in either end game or arena. I thought I was going to take my rogue in to Legion until a few days back. I wanted my first true fun to be my last true fun in this game. Currently leveling up as prot now, but will dps for raiding. I get the tingling feelings I used to have.

Warrior class, best class.

7+ Year Old Account
    My main has been a Worgen Warrior since Cataclysm. I chose Fury because I wanted to dual wield 2H weapons. The talents and animations are good. If I was going to recommend I would say run a Worgen or NE Warrior for the racial's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mobility is one of the great aspects of a warrior, self healing like you mention in your post is not. Every melee class, apart from rogues have better self healing. But if you learn to master the mobility of a warrior you'll notice that avoiding dmg is more fun then healing it when a cd procs

Enjoy your potato specs that a infant could master. That's my biggest problem with the class is that the specs are about as deep as a puddle on a flat countertop.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    In PvP, i think one of the most fun class to play with. Really good mobility, lot of different abilities in different situations, just overall, blast to play, especially when geared.

In PvE, tanking is really fun, gives you some feeling of importance, that you lead the others, it is definitely takes more responsibility, bit i would say worth playing as a tank
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*