Deleted

Question regarding Gorefiend Mythic soul breaking.

Hello everyone.
    Our guild are currently progressing on Gorefiend Mythic, and got around 100 pulls on him so far. The raid sunday was great, many trys where we got into 2nd feast. we had 2 dks breaking souls and it worked really good. So yestoday we had main raid but couldnt bring our 2nd dk for it, so had to put our warrior on it. This was the 1st combo we used when we started the progress on it, but he dosent seem to get a hang of it. We also tryed with our balance druid and shadow priest comboed with the dk, but it didnt went good.
    From my perspective i dont really understand how hard this can be, people are stacked properly on the souls for the cleave, and we got some backups to kill people if they are far out etc.
    So i was wondering if there is someone out there with some exp on this enecounter and the job, and let me know whats going on and how we can improve to get consestent on the soul breaking.
    I also told my raiders to sort there TidyPlates for the next Sunday, since that could help alot on it. We also used the addon Gorecons, and different weak auras showing up how much time there is left etc.

Classes we have avilable everytime : Unholy DK(doing it fine it seems), Fury/Arms Warrior, Shadow Priest, 2x Balance druids.

Thanks alot

- - - Updated - - -

Just noticed we had 2 dks, and 1 warrior for execute last week and that worked quite good.. Yestoday we only ran warrior and dk to handle it, i think we should put some multi dotters on it aswell.

Our soul breaking really improved once we essentially had 1 melee not swap to adds and "back up" the souls. People breaking need to be good to call when they have touch of doom and when they are rooted and who they need help with. The backup person really helped stabilize and added consistency.

Deleted
    I assumed you sac 2 people who mainly handle it, and then put another one on it as backup or for executes ? Do you sac this guy aswell, or just let people watch out if that 3rd guy should get into the stomach.

On our kill we were saccing the 3rd person, but that was also for them to blow up the tank add down below and since the 3rd person was a frost DK he was doing a little aoe dmg to the souls. Having him go down first then made dmg on the souls more consistent and assured he was up top during any tough soul breaking times.

Our last repeat kill this week our '3rd' person had to tank and the extra person I had watching didn't go down and it worked out fine too, but that wasn't a first kill of course.

We felt blowing up the tank add quickly down below was useful, as it meant it died up top sooner before we had many constructs to worry about. Also you can damage the tank add below 70% and damage below is worth a lot more then dmg up top (less health below).

Are you getting to the second feast with the whole raid up or barely making it there?

They key is having a smart player do it, class is not that important.

Deleted
    We use a DK, arms warrior, me as Shadow to dot them and an arms warrior to execute them. We also have our enhancement as backup should people get doom, I go inside or chains, etc.

Deleted
    We got a Unholy DK, and a Arms warrior on it. But i think we did a mistake by ONLY assigning them to it. As i said, last sundays raid was great, we had 2 dks and a arms warrior to handle it there.
    I play MM hunter my self, i guess i could Sac my self on the 1st tank add 20 sec into the fight, and then just assist on the soul killing. I just hate not being able to chimera shot and all that good stuff, but il guess it will work fine.

We use the same comp as you for souls, me as unholy and arms warrior. I barely ever switch to the souls i mostly spread diseases and that's it, the arms warrior is the one calling everything if he gets targeted for shared fate or doom he calls it so i know and our hunter know that we need to pay attention to digest timers. We sac 3 people on pull, me hunter and arms warrior and break them out asap unless the hunter gets targeted by shadow of death he stays down. Hunter will only kill shot souls if asked to. Warrior is doting them and executing when he needs to, basicly the warrior needs to call for help fast and ranged needs to switch fast