Lightbulb tmw (TellMeWhen) legendary ring icon with timer guide

Tjoho,

I have been searching for some nice TMW (TellMeWhen) guide to track the legendary buff with timer and also more important to track when someone else is popping the ring. Then you really want to know when and how much time is left to fill the ring with damage. I didn't find any good so I decided to try it my self and got it working last night just before raid
    I know there is some WA (WeakAuras) stuff you can do but for the ones not using WA this will help you set it up in TMW.

So first of is to download the add-on TMW one example can be at: curse.com/addons/wow/tellmewhen

This is how I have configure TMW
    1. Write: /tmw in chat to open option window

2. Right click on the Icon you want to config to open the icon config window

3. Choose the icon type: Combat Event

4. In the text box <choose spells> write the name of your own ring buff. This is the first letter in the rings name, ex. [Thorasus, the Stone Heart of Draenor] is the strength ring so the buff is called Thorasus (you will also see a suggestions on the right side, choose the purple one)

5. In the <Combat Events> drop down choose: Buffs/Debuffs --> check the Aura Applied

6. In the <Timer to set on the event> you write how long the ring last: 15 (I have written 16 because the ring explodes 1 sec after it been filled, so the timer is for the explosion, this because I usually pop the ring)

7. Check the <Don't Refresh box>

8. Leave <Source unit(s) to check)> blank

9. In <Destination unit(s) to check)> write: player (this means you)

10. On the right side you can check the ones you like, I have checked <Show timer> and <Show timer text> as i want to see the timer and text on the icon.

Couldn't add an image of my settings but here is a link: imgur.com/nsqbBJ5

/etni

Deleted
    I'm going to try it out!
    Thanks