Poll: How do you level - explain if not listed

7+ Year Old Account

What is your style of leveling in WoW?

Do you ever feel like you have so many WoW characters that you can't decide which one to level and can never stay on just one character all the way to the end? This is what this poll is for to see who else is having this problem..

Deleted
    I level one character with my friend and one on my own. The one with my friend goes really fast. The one on my own gets abandoned around level 30 usually.

I have 1 main. My priest. In mop I rerolled a hunter and played it for a while, in Wod I rerolled a Dk and played It for a while, but I always come back to my priest its weird, if just don't too much on it to make it an alt.

once I hit max level I have a tough time getting the motivation to level more classes to 100. I have 4 level 90+ characters waiting to go.
    - RIP Notorius Thugz - Miss you guys

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmills View Post
    I have 1 main. My priest. In mop I rerolled a hunter and played it for a while, in Wod I rerolled a Dk and played It for a while, but I always come back to my priest its weird, if just don't too much on it to make it an alt.

once I hit max level I have a tough time getting the motivation to level more classes to 100. I have 4 level 90+ characters waiting to go.
    I have an abandoned level 80 Paladin that was my original Alliance character from the TBC days. I had a low level Orc Hunter that ended up being deleted during Vanilla. My main is a 100 Warrior, but I have "sort" of have a current 93 NE DK alt that I some times play. Some nights I just quit the game because I can't decide and think of the hours of leveling I still have ahead of me lol. I also have a 70 Pandaren Mistweaver, 40+ Worgen druid, 100 (boost) Worgen rogue, a 20 NE Monk, and geez i don't know what else..

I go through phases. One month I'm leveling multiple alts, the next I'm focusing on just one.

10+ Year Old Account
    It changes sometimes. Depends if I plan on leveling with a friend or not. When I do I have a character to level by myself and a character to level with a friend. When I'm not planning to level with a friend I usually just stick with one character. Usually that will be the character that I actually read all the new quests and really pay attention to whats going on in each zone. Then the second time around I kind of just rush through them to get to max level.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

One at a time, at a leisurely pace (and it's still far too brief). When I get to the point that I'm even bothering with alts, I know that I'm getting bored with the game.

One at a time, I like to experience the game's lore and surroundings. I like doing the questing a lot

Deleted
    dungeons only

I loathe what cataclysm has done to the world and refuse to set foot in it longer than is absolutely necessary (until the dungeon finder becomes avaiabile)

I'm all over the place. I don't get my first max level character for a month or two after expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Get bored with main
    'Grass is greener' mentality sets in
    Level new class to 40 something and abandon it
    Level another class instead
    Get to level 50 something and abandon it
    Go back to main
    'Hmm, maybe I should have leveled that one class I haven't tried before'
    Level that class
    Get to level 25
    Can't face doing it all again
    Delete
    Cry

Deleted
    My Alts are pretty much just in dungeons all the time. With my main however I push as fast as possible. Because I hate leveling with a passion. I much rather come back later and finish the questlines when I want to.

My main goes first and I won't even touch alts until it reaches level cap. On alts I tend to heavily abuse rested XP. Questing until it's depleted and then switching to the next.