Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    On my elemental shaman, I cope by going resto.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I cope by not playing competitively. I just do random BGs whenever I feel like it for fun and don't take it seriously.

If I did take it seriously, I wouldn't be playing a bottom tier spec...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    i am trying to play ret, class seems squishy as hell but can blow ppl up if the rng gods are pleased. I always play MM hunter for the past 10.5 years, i feel a lot worse on my ret considering i usually top dmg, kb's and don't die on my hunter but im trying to get the hang of ret. Hopefully better gear will help me.

By playing the class well.
    99 percent of the people here barely play at a level where class comp is the reason they win or lose games.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Retribution paladin.

Don't get hung up on viability and have fun? Like what's up with this need to compare to everything and anything?
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazaxist View Post
    Playing FIRE mage. Been playing it for years and i just dislike frost gameplay a lot with all the instants... fire is just more enjoyable to me. im having fun most of the time. i dont play rated PVP, just random BGs and its fun!

one thing i dislike a lot is that my main damage ability pyroblast - gets dispelled. its so annoying. i dont think any other classes have this problem!
    Elemental Shaman have that same issue too with Flame Shock getting dispelled. Back in MOP, they did have Lava Flows as dispel deterence, granting 90% haste for several seconds if FS is dispelled. Why it was removed in WoD, I don't know.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    By playing the class well.
    99 percent of the people here barely play at a level where class comp is the reason they win or lose games.
    There is a reason why RM can be played with a druid instead of a priest right ?