Poll: Are you bored of 6.2 yet?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    1 boss left of progress then alts, il easy keep myself busy for another few months.

So no im not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was bored two weeks in. More of the same and current dev interviews/tweets don't inspire much hope for world content in Legion.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Ya it's boring now...even finding grps for Heroic anything is painful.
    Casual.

I don't like PVPing.
    I don't like collecting mounts/pets.
    I don't like getting exalted with rep factions.
    I don't like questing.
    I don't like pet battles.
    I'm not a completionist. I've played for 7 years an haven't finished any holiday events.
    I like raiding. Matter of fact, it's the only thing I like in WoW. I tolerate some of the other things so I can raid.

I'm bored even though I don't bother playing outside of raiding and gearing alts. Maybe it's because most of my friends quit. Maybe it's because I'm finally bored and tired of WoW. Maybe it's because everything that I "have" to do outside of raiding is more awful than usual. I don't know. All I know is that BRF and HFC are good raids but I can't be bothered to maintain a sub and spend 9-12 hours a week killing bosses. Maybe it's because I know HFC will last another 6 long as fuck months.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

As someone who's lost interest in organized raiding and has taken several alts through Tanaan enough to buy maybe eight 695 upgrades or so, yeah. I'm still trying to finish my legendary quest but I keep finding tuesday passing without going into LFR to get my tomes.

It's a fault of not enough new non-raiding content but it's not a surprise. So it doesn't exactly bother me.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Have yet to be bored whilst playing, after 8 years...will never understand the schmucks that stand around in Ashran saying "bored..." in /say.

If I was bored, I wouldn't be playing. Simple as that really.