Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqeen View Post
    It was actually meant as a friendly suggestion, but if you feel attacked I hereby apologize to you.

This thread is nonetheless a complaint about something which will be gone in 2 days and in my opinion never a problem to begin with. But if you feel the need to vent your problems in a community forum, please do so.

I'm not venting personal problems. So stop the veiled passive aggressive personal attacks. This is merely an attempt to communicate something about game design.

Do you think we don't know flying is around soon? Of course we do. This is about the future of WoW too.

We are supposed to have a new expansion without flying for a while.

Plus, these designs may exist in no-flying zones.
    Last edited by mmocdc260e8e2a; 2015-08-31 at 09:44 AM.

Not all the terrain was created to be fun. Especially on leveling my alts, I avoided some zones entirely.

The idea however is not bad, it should just be less enforced.

I also like it that they now made an achievement required to get flying, you at least now had to have visited all areas in all zones once by foot to be able to get to fly on all characters.

This is better than the MoP implementation in my opinion.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    I don't have any problems with it, I really don't get the complaints here.
    This. The Draenor map is absolutely no different to any other map

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    I'm not venting personal problems. So stop the veiled passive aggressive personal attacks. This is merely an attempt to communicate something about game design.

Do you think we don't know flying is around soon? Of course we do. This is about the future of WoW too.

We are supposed to have a new expansion without flying for a while.

Plus, these designs may exist in no-flying zones.
    After browsing the forums the past few days and reading your threads... ya you legit seem like a crazy person. Someone in the thread you made disagrees? Immediately dismissed as a dumb shit or you twist their post into something that it's not. I've agreed with you on most WoW points, i'm just sayin, you say you want things to change or whatever, but it seems like you just wanna yell your opinion at anyone who doesn't agree... that won't change anything.

Deleted
    again the minority calling no flying a problem. oh lord. Im so glad the flying patch comes because this stupid crying stops

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I made a thread about that on the official forums before.

Im an Anti-flyer, but WoDs terrain made me want to fly as its so cluttered with crap, and add in winding time-consuming paths, disjointed cliffs and big ass mountains blicking your avianas feather and a map that is very misleading, it gets cery discouraging...
    Its like many have said. WoD was designed as a rat maze. Gamers are the rats. Now run the maze because blizzard is timing you to see how much time they can waste. Will help them design the next rat maze.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where annoying New Yorkers come to retire
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    I would think these type things are done to hinder bots, as far as the things that you bump into and making it harder to find paths.
    So, once again, because of botters my experience with the game gets tainted? Awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Yeah...why stop there? Why not just have instant teleport? Better still just bypass the game content altogether for fear something might be challenging enough to be interesting.
    Getting knocked off my mount in Tanaan by flowers that don't even have a health bar is pretty interesting, I agree!

And by the way, they already do have teleports/speed boosts/flying gadgets all over Draenor so you can bypass content

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanie View Post
    If by easier you mean boring, uninspiring and dull then I agree.
    So you find all the terrain outside of Draenor to be boring, uninspiring and dull?

I think you're just posting for the sake of posting at this point.