Do people underestimate Chipped Soul Prism?

I honestly think it's the BiS Trinket until you're able to get the Mythic trinkets. I have all the heroic trinkets, and the Soul Prism with Blade Master consistently gives me the best DPS regardless of what combo I do with the other trinkets.

You seem to be completely incapable of learning new things, or remembering what has been said in other threads you wrote about baseless speculation. The guide has trinket sims, they put Chipped Soul Prism equal to a HC Censer. Add a second trinket (like the Mirror of any difficulty, which is tons better than any of these), and the proc trinket will be better (aka Censer).

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    You seem to be completely incapable of learning new things, or remembering what has been said in other threads you wrote about baseless speculation. The guide has trinket sims, they put Chipped Soul Prism equal to a HC Censer. Add a second trinket (like the Mirror of any difficulty, which is tons better than any of these), and the proc trinket will be better (aka Censer).
    And yet Simcraft with my character is putting Soul Prism higher than Censer with the Blademaster trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    And yet Simcraft with my character is putting Soul Prism higher than Censer with the Blademaster trinket.
    I'm going to go out on a limb here, and make a few assumptions.

Your simcraft is multiple versions out of date.
    You're not using a proper profile.
    You're not using a proper kill time.
    You're not using a line that tells the APL to use Mirror of the Blademaster.
    You're taking the sim as fact when you fail to realize that a single target sim will not properly represent Mirror, when it's true strength lies in the AoE fights (11/13 of this instance)
    Last but not least you're going against a trusted theorycrafter in the community for whatever reason.

I can't wait to see if you try and tell me I'm wrong too.

To be fair the stat stick value will increase or decrease some depending on the players current gear and stat levels. The difference between the trinks will be small and probly lies within the margin of error regardless. Therefor think logically about what works best for specific encounters and use the apropriate trinket since overall dps is irrelevant on almost every fight.

If you exlcude mythic trinkets then yes it is the best with censer and mirror. As it is better then the heroic coil.
    If you substitute csp for coil the advice in the guide is the same. So using csp and mirror and censer mirror if you don´t depend on the proc is best. Just as coil/mirror or censer/mirror is best mythic wise.

Quick question for you Azorth, I read in another thread that it could be worthwhile to swap out trinkets depending on the nature of the fight. I currently have heroic Mirror (warforged), Censer & Fel Coil, and was wondering if, for single-target fights, I should run Coil/Censer & AOE/ads fights Coil/Mirror, or always stay Coil & Mirror (which I've been doing).

Thanks a bunch! Your guides are really in-depth and thanks to you I've been logging in the top 3% for my ilvl. I haven't raided on my hunter since Wrath so you can understand how coming back to the scene was...different.

The guide has a trinket section which covers this in-depth on a per trinket basis. Should check that.

The guide has a trinket section which covers this in-depth on a per trinket basis. Should check that.
    Fair enough, but what about fights where I cannot maintain the mirror images on a target for more than a few seconds at a time? My guild is still new to progression and some strats are a bit...wonky. Would the agility from Mirror/a few seconds of use still outweigh Censer?

Mirror needs to be mostly not wasted to be best. 2 targets means double value, though.

If the best trinket (mirror) is not the best anymore because of encounter limitations, then the second best trinket is best (Coil). If Mirror is just shit because of your strat, you'd pick the third best (Censer).