Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    I don't see why not they could have minor races like murlocs, harpies, gnolls, or quillboar, etc into it for $5 each, one you unlock them you can make as many of them as you want.

They wouldn't even need their own starting zone, they just merge with the other races depending how much closer ties they would have with the main races.
    Sure. As long as WoW goes F2P.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldur View Post
    Under what law?
    Carrying in LoL is done by driving your account, that's against ToS, you are going to get banned if they find out.

Carrying in WoW can be done without that, so you aren't going to get banned, you are going to pay your money and win (part of) the game (for which you paid).

Absolutely not, but they need way more cosmetic armor on there. That I wouldn't really mind. The 3 helms have me hungry for more.

No. The amount of time spent on doing the animations and gear-fitting alone would be insane. I'd rather they work on content.

I think Blizz would probably sell alternative race skins $25. So something like: "Ever wanted to RP better or look more different from your friends? Now you can! With the latest Skin Pack, Dwarven players are no longer tied to Ironforge and can have Wildhammer tattoos or Dark Iron grey skins with red eyes! Unlock the Dwarven Skin pack for only $24.99 now!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would get us new races faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    So another words, OP, you want what LoL and HoTS has in their store for WoW? That's a lot more work to do in an MMO development setting.

And that would be an incredibly dumb idea. Why would YOU want to pay MORE money to THEM than you have to? Really. Dumb idea is dumb. Stop thinking like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    And everyone who wants ingame content ingame would take exception because defending shit like this is how we got nothing but recolors in WoD (when even reps in TBC had unique models, and that was nigh-on a decade ago). That idea is cancer and shows how dangerous 'It's just cosmetic' can be with a playerbase that has more money than sense.

On-topic: If they plan on putting anything that directly relates to character creation on the store, they best stop charging everyone a monthly fee. That's free-play cash shop behavior and "It's just cosmetic" doesn't float after an expansion where paying customers got the same handful of mounts lazily recycled everywhere.
    First, ima stop the BS on the mounts right here - Out of all the TBC rep mounts, only a single one had a unique model at the time, with the Cenarion Expedition. The only other 3 unique mounts were all from a raid/dungeon - The Ashes of Alar, the Raven Lord, and the Amani War Bear. Everything else had multiple recolorations of itself.

In WoD, there are significantly less unique models/skeletons, with the Ruhkmar mount (And the Core Hound, although its more tied to 10th ann then WoD) being the only unique model/skeleton mount in WoD. Thats not to say we don't have multiple unique models (The Blackhand, Archimonde, Skyterror all have a unique model, just not a unique skeleton)

Blizzard has been using multiple reskins of mounts for a long time. BC, most of the mount models had 5 reskins of it. Vanilla, there was not a SINGLE mount with its own unique skeleton/model. Even WotLK ONLY had Mimiron's Head and Invincible (And Invicible shares the skeleton with the Celestial Steed, but it doesn't count, store mount). Cata only had 2 unique mounts with the 2 guild mounts (And only the Scorpion was completely new, the Lion shared skeleton with the Sabers), MoP 4 (Cloud disc was 100% unique. The Kor'kron juggernaut, war wolf, and the Ji-kun mounts all had unique models) Considering that WoD has ~4 unique models, and 1 unique skeleton, I would say its more or less on par with EVERY single other expansion. BC comes slightly on top, but with the passage of time BC currently offers NO unique mounts, whereas only MoP, WotLK, and WoD offers completely unique mounts (Which is still subject to change). For new models, MoP had the most NEW models, with Wod coming in second.

So if you are gonna say shit, at least make sure the shit you are saying is correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Carrying in LoL is done by driving your account, that's against ToS, you are going to get banned if they find out.

Carrying in WoW can be done without that, so you aren't going to get banned, you are going to pay your money and win (part of) the game (for which you paid).
    Its against the ToS to use real life money to get carried. In-game money can be used, but its in-game, and theres 1001 more efficient ways to get gold then buying 20$ tokens for 18-50k gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Its against the ToS to use real life money to get carried. In-game money can be used, but its in-game, and theres 1001 more efficient ways to get gold then buying 20$ tokens for 18-50k gold.
    Since it is possible and legit to buy gold with real money (and use that gold for, eg, carries), the game is P2W. Some other games have it worse, but WoW has it bad enough now, thank the tokens.

For many people, buying gold with real money is more efficient than getting gold via any in-game activity.

People like to pay for useless stuff...