Deleted

New thing i started doing

I started doing this thing where if i have a vanish cd up while dancing i vanish and instantly use the damage buff and the free evis, wondering if thats bad to do?

Deleted
    Definitely bad, you're losing uptime on a 30% dmg buff, that's 1/3 more damage right there.

Edit: Brainfart, keep doing what you're doing.
    Last edited by mmoccfd4f06c5a; 2015-09-01 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kompa View Post
    Definitely bad, you're losing uptime on a 30% dmg buff, that's 1/3 more damage right there.
    I think you misunderstood him. He's using Vanish during Shadow Dance. I don't see how that could possibly lose him uptime on the Vanish buff.

I think he meant you're losing uptime on find weakness.

Deleted
    Still worth

Uh yeah, you should do this if you have 4pc. Not sure why people are saying you shouldnt

Deleted
    I had some sort of brainfart, definitely should be doing this if you have Vanish to use with SD.

For some reason I thought he'd already have the Vanish buff and use prep or something to overwrite it. I shouldn't say anything when I'm hungover.

Not sure if any of you guys experienced this, but if I Vanish during SD, my Ambush energy cost reverts back to the original 60 energy through the remainder of my SD's duration. I'm not sure if this is happening consistently or not, but I've noticed it happening a couple of times while raiding last night.

To avoid this, I have been using Vanish only after my SD is done and after pooling to ~100 energy. When Vanish and SD line up within ~5-10 secs of each other, I'll make sure to Vanish first before casting SD to avoid this problem.

Deleted
    The question is, wether it is worth using the vanish during a SD for the free evis or saving it for after to extend FW uptime. I'm sure it is optimal to extend FW but I was looking for a second opinion.