Thread: Final warning

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ImbaZ View Post
    www.facebook.com/zhyperFresh I am model, you idiots. You think I am virgin? No ! You think I am no lifer? Look my Audi R8 v12 2014 in my profile , then call me nolifer ! Scrubnubs
    If you're so into hating or whatnot, here's one for you. Your profile pic there looks like you would enjoy taking it up the ass. Take that any way you'd like.

Back on topic. I wouldn't be surprised if blizzard do eventually ban entire battle.net accounts, from their point of view I could see it as we don't want someone that's repeatedly doing the same thing over and over playing any of our games.

I'm not racist but being the type of person I am if you want to be racist don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I'm not a fan of people telling others what to believe or how to behave even if it is counter to my own beliefs. If you want to be racist be racist.

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    Back on topic. I wouldn't be surprised if blizzard do eventually ban entire battle.net accounts, from their point of view I could see it as we don't want someone that's repeatedly doing the same thing over and over playing any of our games.
    If Blizzard doesn't mind losing 6M accounts and $1B in annual "free money" simply because their designers prefer hardcore raiding to the playstyles of the other 90% of subscribers, then I don't think banning a few budding psychopaths will seem like a big no-no.

www.facebook.com/zhyperFresh I am model, you idiots. You think I am virgin? No ! You think I am no lifer? Look my Audi R8 v12 2014 in my profile , then call me nolifer ! Scrubnubs
    Ok, please don't close this thread.

Deleted
    Idiots, I am not even racist, I have a lot Black friends and I love them eating pizza everyday in Pizza Hut.

I am just fishing noobs here for my Launch.

The suspension is there, but I don't really care because too cool to care about a video game.

Get a life scrubs.

Mod Edit: Infracted
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2015-09-01 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Ok, please don't close this thread.
    "I am model, you idiots" could wind up in ED and on memes for the next decade, let's just close it.
    Last edited by Foj; 2015-09-01 at 09:43 AM.

you so racist even your dog is white.

Nice Samoyed though.

With all that free time and that obvious amount of money to waste.. may you buy a life for yourself or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Idiots, I am not even racist, I have a lot Black friends and I love them eating pizza everyday in Pizza Hut.

I am just fishing noobs here for my Launch.

The suspension is there, but I don't really care because too cool to care about a video game.

Get a life scrubs.
    Can't see you being that successful in life with such an attitude, nor is it useful. if you were actioned for racial slurr and attitude, then you are one. You obviously aren't too cool to care, as you made a thread about the actions taken on a fan forum.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    I've been perma banned from the forums for blue bashing
    Jonathan Brown himself permabanned me for saying the following in a followup to one of his trademark "snappy comebacks":

Certainly a contender for simultaneous "dumbest post ever made in a beta forum" and "most totally owned by Blizzard employee." Only problem is the OP is an attention whore and now you just immortalized him."
    I was permanently banned for "whore."

Deleted
    Closing this, since it seems like flame baiting and is nothing to discuss.

As a reminder to people who responded, please don't respond just to call someone a troll, or other insults - no matter how much you feel they deserve it or how true you think it is. Just report it and move on so the moderators can take action, thanks!