Poll: Are you a Lord/Lady of War?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Monk is a Lady of War, brewmaster and just kegged people drunk till they blacked out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    It just comes down to not being worth it for me. That title (nor any other title/loot/toy/mount/etc) in the game isn't worth the time I'll have to spend in Ashran to get it. I'd rather be doing anything else. I'm not going to come in from a 9 hour workday just to do something I legitimately find no joy in doing. I'd literally rather go back to work than do Ashran. At least with work I get an actual payoff instead of pixels.
    Literally the only reason i dont have warlord title as much as i want it, i refuse to do that hell hole.

Deleted
    I managed to get it as last standing pink gnome spriest, felt kind of special since most classes winning was dk/pally/random healer.
    It took a couple of tries but it was worth it, kept winning each week for as long as I played it.
    Very fun indeed, however the queues and preptime was too long, you spent so much time waiting and so little time playing I finally couldn't stand it anymore

Deleted
    That was probably my first real goal in WoD, to get that title 'cause it's really badass!

Got it like a month after release!

Yes, it was easy.. did it in one try on my shadow priest.

Well, I came in with ilvl 700, a few were 660, most were below 640.
    Everything just melted.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    I have both Lord of War AND Warlord of Draenor thanks to doing them the only reasonable way: PREMADES.
    ofc all done pre 6.2 and only once on my mage.