Deleted

Best trinkets for Timewalking?

I remember people talking about Tiny Abom Jar. But I haven't had this drop for me. Is there anything else?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tiny Abom was just nerfed. I use Wrath of Unchaining and the Greatness card.

Quote Originally Posted by jk5834 View Post
    Tiny Abom was just nerfed. I use Wrath of Unchaining and the Greatness card.
    I sold my greatness card way back when it was no longer useful, after wotlk. Who would expect you to save things like that?

Anyway, I too use Wrath of Unchaining (from madness of deathwing). Haven't found the greatness card on the AH yet.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deathbringers will

Tiny Abom has been nerfed, finally.

DBW is not so great, passive crit and chance to proc suboptimal stats (Crit, AP).

Death's choice is solid, i think. Matrix Restabilizer could be good as well. DMC:G and Wrath of Unchaining (mentioned above) are good options as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    What's the point of getting BIS for TW? The dungeons are such facerolling, so it doesn't matter what you have equipped.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    DBW is shit for timewalking, only one of the 3 procs is any good

You want Mirror of the blademaster and DMC:G.
    Mirror scales incorrectly and thus they do way more damage than you would think. AoE is king in timewalking if youre speed running, and these have bursted me up to 50k on aoe packs before (along with other procs)
    DMC:G has a huge item budget for its level.

abom was nerfed
    wrath of unchaining only gives 40 (!!) agi. when DMC gives 28 + proc, doesnt stack up.

for a good idea of bis gear for it, check my armory (as of mid afternoon 7th sept)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    What's the point of getting BIS for TW? The dungeons are such facerolling, so it doesn't matter what you have equipped.
    for fun. or, if youre speed running, its best to optimise.

Mirror of the Blademaster is pretty damn solid in timewalk.

vial of shadows doesnt even proc in TW, just FYI. I was using that and tiny abom, neither are good anymore. I will try death's choice next.

I use mirror of blademaster and malicious censer. Most of the damage comes from Dual warglaives and the legendary cloak proc.

Does the timewalking version of AoC really give only 12% cd reduction?