Give us Armor-dance back please

Seriously, this change was the worst of all, they just destroyed one of my favorite things in this class, we should have the choice of which armor we use depending on the situation, I'm ok with simplifying the gameplay but changing armors was not that hard or complicated for anyone, i really hope they bring it back.

I wouldn't mind it, but I miss paladin auras more.

This was irrelevant outside of PvP and not even very notable there. Not really much to miss here.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    This was irrelevant outside of PvP and not even very notable there. Not really much to miss here.
    Ohh yes it was, Mage and Frost armor were more useful than you can imagine and they weren't bloating the class AT ALL, just Blizzard and their dumb decisions..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Ohh yes it was, Mage and Frost armor were more useful than you can imagine and they weren't bloating the class AT ALL, just Blizzard and their dumb decisions..
    How was it a dumb decision. You still haven't explained what was so great about it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    How was it a dumb decision. You still haven't explained what was so great about it.
    Seriously ?

Mage armor : The duration of all harmful Magic effects used against you is reduced
    Frost armor : enemies who strike the caster to be slowed

not so useful ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously ?

Mage armor : The duration of all harmful Magic effects used against you is reduced
    Frost armor : enemies who strike the caster to be slowed

not so useful ?
    You're forgetting Mage Armor gave Mastery. Frost armor gave a stat to. Same with Molten Armor. I don't really think *stance/armor/whatever dancing* is a valid mechanic. It's pretty dumb to be honest. The Armor dancing is just a mage version of stance dancing for warriors and that in itself is stupid.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Maybe an aura bar similar to Dk's, i'd rather have them not take up 3 action bar slots or 3 extra keybinds though. They will probably stick to "Fire can't cast frost spells" and vice versa or some other bullshit excuse for schools of magic. Yet they contradict themselves with ice barrier and flame glow as talents for all specs, along with Khadgar using all 3 schools.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    i'd rather have them not take up 3 action bar slots or 3 extra keybinds though.
    Macros can fix this.....

Well, i hate macroing majority of my kit as it is , Nowadays i only macro racials /trinkets with burst cooldowns. Seeing how i play with an xbox controller via xpadder i have no more room for keybinds / macros that use Alt /Shift modifiers. So either a stance bar or scrap the dancing and have those effects passive, Slow when hit on a 4-5 second internal cooldown / reduce DoT duration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Swapping armors in combat was very barely a thing when it could be done. Its not compelling or interesting gameplay at all and I have no interest in it returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    Swapping armors in combat was very barely a thing when it could be done. Its not compelling or interesting gameplay at all and I have no interest in it returning.
    It was a choice of gameplay, you were not forced to use it and that's why it shouldn't be removed.

It was a choice of gameplay, you were not forced to use it and that's why it shouldn't be removed.
    With that logic, they shouldn't have removed Wand Specialization. :/

You're forgetting Mage Armor gave Mastery. Frost armor gave a stat to. Same with Molten Armor. I don't really think *stance/armor/whatever dancing* is a valid mechanic. It's pretty dumb to be honest. The Armor dancing is just a mage version of stance dancing for warriors and that in itself is stupid.
    Stance dancing was great, and sorely missed. Removed for the same reason as the talent tree changes- blizzard limiting how bad players can be by removing options

Deleted
    yeah when that mage npc in Ashran casts Molten Armor I just cry

npcs have more fun than players now

but you know blizzard can't resist to #dumbdownthegame

Deleted
    This reminded me what a spastic frost mage was in pvp. Jumping around, swapping armors every 2 seconds, CC'ing 90% of the time, blinking 8% of the time, DPSing, 2% of the time. I couldn't believe how much I hated the PvP aspect of a class I loved in PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    npcs have more fun than players now
    My followers and boats have definitely had 100000000000x more fun than me this expansion, that's for sure.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

coming from someone who would place a paladin and a sorcerer anywhere near being in the same body..............
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP