Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Seeing Hunters, Elementals, warriors or even warlocks with the knockback try to knock me off or get some distance while I have my pillar of frost (Death Knight) active and just laugh cause it didn't do anything.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Winning. /10char

Of the more common things, probably blowing up warriors and druids as assassination out in the open or in random bgs. Of the more uncommon things I would say blowing people off ledges like the LM flag, or MCing people to their death.

When balance druids first got typhoon I was in stealth up at LM and used it when 2 people were standing close to the edge. Hilariously a 3rd rogue popped out of stealth mid air and turned around to see wtf just happened. That was so good.

what comes to my mind would be owning hunter, mages, wls and rogues as a melee, not dieing in bgs and in general winning 1vX

when i can chose most about any class and enjoy pvp in any instance.
    a thing like "Somewhat balanced". Best days was though, when it was more then enough playing one class.

Deleted
    Setting up a CC Chain for 1-2 minutes and blowing up someone with 1% HP left (heal or deal the killing blow? Sometimes not that easy when you know the CC Chain is about to end).

Man I miss Ret/Hunter from back in the day. Like seriously. I don't even bother capping anymore nowadays.
    Last edited by mmoc8d59f12786; 2015-10-11 at 02:54 AM.

RBG come back wins
    1v2s in arena (for the avg player not the top 100)
    clutch flag return in tied WSG

As your enemies approach you, and 2nd guess their decisions to fight you.
    Ramboing the flag room and taking everyone out
    AB teams who listen
    Long lasting AV matches that are dead even
    Having all your CD's ready when you get zerker buff at a node full of enemies
    Solely defending a base against waves of attackers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    Solely defending a base against waves of attackers
    I second that!
    But I think it's even more awesome when you're there with a teammate, tossing each other heals and peeling each other against the incoming hordes.

Have a few

- Managed to get EFC(horde player) knocked off in Twin peaks off the cliff with explosive trap, usually terrain stuffs up the knockback

- back in MoP when Blood DKs was OP in 2s, i 1on1 him for abt 10 minutes after partner i was carrying died, combination of kiting, disengage, knockback, stun and disarm pet kept him from doing too much damage while not being BM spec too

- Not done by me personally, but funny nonetheless, had a hunter partner who cant pvp for crap(hes young and was helping him gear up, we basically told him to be cannon fodder and just charge in a det to delay his death), he was laggin badly that night and in one of our 3s match, basically it was 2.5 vs 3 players, managed to kill 2 of them but both of us died, basically it was him vs rogue, managed to kill him cos his toon was laggin so badly that he was teleporting around while his pet was slowly killing him, rogue used all his cds as he couldnt vanish/cloak/etc
    the rogue kept running back and fourth to him but couldnt hit him (dont know why he didnt attack the pet)

Getting a res off on a teammate in 3's and turning it around into a win
    Dicking a mage/pala/hunter before they have a chance to block/bubble/deterr
    Smashing a counter comp in arena or a counter class in a duel
    Joining a 2's match and no partner shows up - go on to 1v2 anyway
    Playing triple dps in 3's skirmish and blowing up RMD

I used to enjoy myself thoroughly playing my paladin back in the day by queueing for random BGs, pissing off the most people possible, they would follow me around unable to kill me, completely forgetting about objectives. The situation would only get more satisfying when I would switch my deadly glad title for my "the immortal" title.

I would even get random level 1 chars cursing me after said bgs which was the cherry at the top of the cake of satisfaction.

in no order

- Reflecting a chaos bolt. hur hur

- Getting jumped in open world pvp and winning.

- Ninja capping a node

- Chain cc'ing a healer while their dps dies

- Any rogue dying

- Any mage dying

- Reflecting hunter traps

- Rek/Bladestorming into an enemy mosh pit

Best I ever saw was about a week ago in eots. Just as a rogue did death from above on a hunter near the centre the hunter glidered off the edge, rogue just sort of flopped into the abyss and died and the hunter glidered back in. It was a thing of beauty.

Deleted
    Scream at enemies before they die! ahah.

Adding more scalps to my collection.
    --

That moment you defeat your opponent.
    Last edited by Rigsby; 2015-10-20 at 10:03 AM.

Tanking a dps class for 3-4 minutes before they just decide to leave in World PvP as a healer.

I'll add spell reflecting a DK grip onto the list too. Absolutely hate getting gripped from across the map... so stupid. But when Im FC and know theyre going for a grip I get the DK to pull himself into our team's deathball and get stomped

10+ Year Old Account
    Booterang from the shoulder of the burning effigy in the Hallow's End event. They put out the fire, mount up and try to flee..and end up flying in a random direction.

"And it's good for three!"

A small ganking out in the world that slowly progresses to an all out war. They almost never happen anymore but they were always awesome.