Android Armory app bug

Anyone else not being able to log in into their WoW Armory? I'ts been like that for a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    Anyone else not being able to log in into their WoW Armory? I'ts been like that for a couple of days.
    Mine has been like this for months somedays its OK but slow as hell others its fine but most I never get to log in. Thinking I may have an outdated version I have even unistalled and then reinstalled it. Same deal.

Deleted
    Is the app abandoned/dead?

It comes and goes. Last week I tried to use the app for the first time in well over a year, and it didn't work. Then the next day it worked so.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The app is very poorly designed. Tons of times, I can't even login, even though I'm 10 feet from my router and on a Note4. Makes very little sense that I can stream YouTube for hours in my bedroom but can't get the WoW app to load on the first attempt no matter how many times I try

I had the same issue.

Re-formated my phone and installed CM11 instead od the CM12.1 i had and problem solved.

If it does not solve for you, theres an ongoing thread on the official forums here:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15998890215

Cheers.

Madness will consume you!!!