LFR 4 set for arcane or 2 set normal teir

I'm getting mixed results from Simcraft. If i get the lfr 2 set and the normal teir 2 set i do less dps than with the lfr 4 set. it doesnt make any sense. can someone clarify or am i stupid

Deleted
    Why not? It might be right. Why is it a mixed result?

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Why not? It might be right. Why is it a mixed result?
    sometimes its higher and sometimes its way way way lower if i change out the pieces but maintain both 2 sets

Deleted
    You could post the scripts from the Simulate tab into a paste bin. People might be able to help in detail. If privacy is an issue only post the gear parts in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    You could post the scripts from the Simulate tab into a paste bin. People might be able to help in detail. If privacy is an issue only post the gear parts in the end.
    i figured it out. if i have more haste on the pieces i reach a breakpoint lol. 2 and 2 is more dps if i get the haste pieces

aight. more haste means more missile procs means more summoned friends.

No

Quote Originally Posted by Kuromaji View Post
    aight. more haste means more missile procs means more summoned friends.
    No, not this. The haste breakpoints are based on the attacks of the TA, now how often you summon them. At haste breakpoints you get more attack out of them causing more dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefreeze View Post
    attacks of the TA

Jesus. WoW forums in general need a glossary of abbreviations before using abbreviations. I returned to the Mage class for the last 3 months and I still don't get 90% of those weird abbreviations. I even looked into my talents tab and the spells tabs for 30 seconds now and I still didn't see that "TA". It's not even how scientific literature works since it's considered bad form and incomplete to use abbreviations without an appendix of them first.

Ah, yes, Time Anomaly. We had to remember the name of a proc from 1 Tier of 1 out of 3 specs.

Seriously, no offense intended (but I bet it will be given) but let's try not to show off much.

It is related to the OP, however, it's still not how scientific literature works anyway.
    Last edited by mmocdc260e8e2a; 2015-10-05 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefreeze View Post
    No, not this. The haste breakpoints are based on the attacks of the TA, now how often you summon them. At haste breakpoints you get more attack out of them causing more dps.
    Haste also effects the delay before the time anomalies attack when they spawn.