Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might be fun to put a Lock-and-Load-like mechanic into MM when Survival goes melee. L&L charges could make Aimed Shot instant.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

So.. Master Marksman?

10+ Year Old Account
    Master Marksman wasn't the same thing as my suggestion, with that you built up stacks in order to fire one free and instant Aimed Shot. Using a lock-and-load model, you'd have a chance to fire the next "few" (2 or 3, whatever worked better design-wise) instantly, though I'd prefer not focus-free (which is a departure from Lock and Load, too). It provides the opportunity to fire some instant Aimed Shots without baking in the tier bonus (though I'd be fine with that, just not sure the devs will go that far) and you may or may not want to try to save L&L procs and TotH procs to combine with each other, something you wouldn't do with free Aimed Shots.

Master Marksman would be fine too, but would feel a bit different in play, IMO.
    Last edited by shanthi; 2015-10-14 at 08:13 PM.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

how about make chim the lnl ability, 2 free cast chims and a 3rd but costing one, wink wink

WINKWINKWINKWINKWINK

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Might be fun to put a Lock-and-Load-like mechanic into MM when Survival goes melee. L&L charges could make Aimed Shot instant.
    Sooooo the current 2pc.....

Wouldn't it be sick with a set bonus that made Aimed Shot instant.. Would make MM a fun spec again.

I know what video this thread needs now.

very informative :P. i remember some of these