View Poll Results: What CC do you hate the most in WoW PvP?

Voters
50. This poll is closed
  • 1. Hex (shaman)

0 0%
  • 2. Cyclone (druid)

15 30.00%
  • 3. Fears (priest, warrior, warlock)

9 18.00%
  • 4. Stuns (druid, paladin, warrior, rogue, warlock, death knight)

10 20.00%
  • 5. Traps (hunter)

5 10.00%
  • 6. Blind (rogue)

0 0%
  • 7. Sap (rogue)

4 8.00%
  • 8. Poly (mage)

6 12.00%
  • 9. None of the above (i love being cc'ed.)

1 2.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    yep cyclone had many lolz moment in 3s playing with a noob restro druid. I am calling for cc on the healer and burst on dps and restro goes don't worry guys I got this then cyclones the dps. /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The no-cost no-CD (or CD that's a fraction of the duration), in some cases no GCD or straight auto-applied on normal attacks 50% slow that every single melee has and allows them to sit on your ass non stop. Because their gap closers, very short interrupts (and disarms no longer being a thing), silences and increased movement speed (in some cases) aren't enough apparently.
    THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIS

As a shadowpriest, braindead special snowflake melee rerollers make me want to shoot myself in the face.

Especially rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really can't understand people who hate core abilities like Sap, Fear or trap... Cyclone is understandable, stuns as well since every class now has one.

I was going to say stuns (especially from rogues), but the more I think about it, the more I hate Cyclone.

CCs are ok... All of them are annoying really, but necessary. I just hate spammable CC and how the DRs work. Someone said CC should break after a damage threshold which I agree with as well.
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

If you mean DF, hardly the worst out there.
    aaaaay lets make some abilities make positioning completely irrelevant, thats good for the game, right?! lmao
    This isn't the same company. They are not in touch with the playerbase, they are hellbent on profit, and yea companies deserve profit, but not at the cost of the health of the game, and they became their own worst enemy. WoW was special not because of vanilla, bc, or wrath. No nostalgia here. It was special because of Blizzards involvement with the community, which is all but lost now. They changed everything into the least possible communication with the community.

Poly and Cyclone spam.

Cyclone of course. It's the most dumb cc they ever made for the game. In a stun you receive damage but can be healed. That's ok for me because I am kind of Part of the game as my partner can do something for me. In Cyclone you are removed from the game and your partner is alone and can't do anything for you. That leads to very annoying feelings especially when combined with other ccs like polymorph. Which I still do not understand why it isn't on the same DR... Cyclone should reduce damage by an amount and allow healing by an amount equal to that IMHO. Or make it dispellable like every other cc in the game that is not a stun.

Quote Originally Posted by Agraynel View Post
    I hate Death Grip the most. This is by far the most annoying ability in the game. Pity it's not on the poll, though it's definitely a form of CC.
    It's a gap closer, don't think those are considered CC.

For me, cyclone spam is ridiculous. Same with spamming poly, that's even worse. At least with rogues, you can heal through their shit if you're with a healer.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2015-11-16 at 01:18 PM.

Deleted
    Throwaway CC.
    I believe CC should be calculated, planned, and worked for. There should also be counter play besides trinket. If ramped up to, or casted, then i'm fine with it.

Cyclone by far. At least Poly breaks.

Most druids would never admit how broken Cyclone has always been, because then they'd have to admit that their skill cap is significantly deflated because of it.

If it was either given a cd commensurable to its power (somewhere between 30 seconds to 1 minute sounds fair, cd only starts when the cast is completed/you can juke it), and baseline to say Balance but resto can select it via talents if they want to give up a major defensive/healing cd. The ability should be completely cut off from feral/guardian as it simply makes no sense. Cyclone would then be okay.

It's pretty sad when I fresh dinged 100 at the beginning of s2, having never played a druid once since vanilla and hit 1870~ from 2's within a couple of hours in a mixed set of mission gear/ashran greens for no other reason than literally one button /cast [@arena1,nomod] Cyclone; [@arena2,mod:shift] Cyclone doing all of the lifting for me because it quite literally is that hard... /facepalm

Burst of Speed

Edit: Opps, didn't read "CC"