Quote Originally Posted by Spriestlawl View Post
I complained about it in-game and not on the forums if that makes you feel better. Valor didn't add anything interesting as a component. It was basically required in order to have any gear progression on your character for raiding. Why's that an issue? Well it forced people to do 5-man content that probably didn't enjoy 5-mans. Personally, I hated them, I hated queueing for 30ish minutes per dungeon to get stuck with people that were either toxic or terrible at the game. Then having to do that 4-5 times each week? Terrible honestly. I do want the game to be rewarding, I do not think raiding gear outside of raiding is very rewarding. I'm 'meh' about mythic caches also. The game doesn't need 'more' ways to provide gear, it needs more interesting ways to provide gear.

You've exaggerated quite a bit here honestly .. However, if the better gear comes through a forced mechanic it is essentially mandatory. Especially if you're doing progression raiding. Back during the time most of this discussion is talking about some of the best pieces you could get for raiding gear was only available with valor which required a lot of other aspects of the game to achieve. If people want valor gear, it should be in the game. It shouldn't impact other aspects though.. Valor gear through 5-man/random world content shouldn't be more worthwhile than raid gear to raiders. It shouldn't be better than pvp gear to pvpers (although that's going away lol).

Sounds to me you need a guild or friends to run these dungeons with.
Maybe if you weren't so condisending to others you might have some to run things with.
I know for me, my friends and most of my guild valor capping was some of the most fun I had in game.
You did some work and saw yourself get stronger instead now depending on rng to get stronger.
I would much rather have valor back.
Also, said dungeons had better players in them and shorter ques since everyone was valor capping.
Don't know what game you were playing but the rng and raid or die style he game is now sucks.
And the sub losses and the quick sub losses seems to back me up on this.