Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by davidcryix View Post
    If she's a footnote, what does that make you, an ink smudge?
    Your absolutely right. And that, by the way, is also exactly the reason he doesn't host Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    ACDC! (I wish)
    the last time I went 2 years ago it was Blink 182. the interaction with us felt so... forced.

the time I don't go cause I didn't get a ticket? Motherfucking METALLICA.

Knowing my luck this year will be that dude that sings about watching him do some stupid dances
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    the last time I went 2 years ago it was Blink 182. the interaction with us felt so... forced.

the time I don't go cause I didn't get a ticket? Motherfucking METALLICA.

Knowing my luck this year will be that dude that sings about watching him do some stupid dances
    I'm kinda into those 2 so unfortunately gotta conflict with you here . Although Blink 182 did feel forced I'll admit that like they didn't wanna be there at all.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2015-10-08 at 06:16 AM.

I really dig the video...I thought it was well done.

Would like to see Lordi do the closing of the show

Really couldn't give a shit about blizzcon, never liked WOW, but I feel sorry for the saps that have to listen to that pretentious sack of crap. I'll give him credit for once though, he admits he hasn't played WoW/Hearthstone when he could have faked it and easily gotten away with it. He really is a fake nerd though, a huge liberal-to-a-fault^H^H^H^H^Hasshole, if they wanted a fake nerd that bad they should have gone with Jim Parsons.

If they reconsider they should put in their WOW/Starcraft figurehead Chris Kluwe as host, that guy cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeefer View Post
    Really couldn't give a shit about blizzcon, never liked WOW, but I feel sorry for the saps that have to listen to that pretentious sack of crap. I'll give him credit for once though, he admits he hasn't played WoW/Hearthstone when he could have faked it and easily gotten away with it. He really is a fake nerd though, a huge liberal-to-a-fault^H^H^H^H^Hasshole, if they wanted a fake nerd that bad they should have gone with Jim Parsons.

If they reconsider they should put in their WOW/Starcraft figurehead Chris Kluwe as host, that guy cracks me up.
    Then why are you posting in here? Ah I see one post which account got banned then?