100 Ret Paladin wants to move over to Holy Paladin how do i gear Myself.?

Hi all thanks for help in advance,

I'm currently a LVL Capped, Ret Paladin and im looking to move over from DPS to healing.

I'm curious as to how i can go about doing this in the most easiest of ways possible and i do not see myself rerolling from 1 to get to 100.

Can anyone please assist? Do i go and purchase cheap gear from AH and just do Normals untill i pick up new gear.

You can run whatever you're capable of running right now as Ret and just change your loot specialization to Holy. The biggest thing you need as Holy is a weapon. After that you could probably start healing and slowly get rings/neck/cloak/trinkets. Everything else can stay the same. Strength changes to Int when you're specced holy for most of your gear.

the main items you need is 1 weapon, 1 neck, 1 cloak, 2 ring, 2 trinket

1 weapon - the easiest is to farm apexis to get the weapon and empowered it to 695

1 ring - buy the legendary ring quest

1 ring - either craft or buy from AH, or buy using apexis, or wait for baleful to drop while doing tannan jungle

1 cloak - either craft or buy from AH, or buy using apexis, or wait for baleful to drop while doing tannan jungle

2 trinkets - Encroaching Void, you can easily get 2 of these from tannan jungle, elite Putre'thar. this mob spawn in the same place when doing Assault on the Throne of Kil'jaeden - Quest

Don't forget there may be a few items around Tanaan jungle that you can loot that will fill in the off-pieces. I suggest downloading handy notes to see a visual representation on the map of where all the Tanaan treasures are. There should be at least a few int pieces for trinks/ring/neck/cloak etc.. I'm fairly sure there is at least one shield.