Heavy lag spikes with Ring + Heroism

Hey guys, hope that's the right forum for my question/problem.

Ever since I got the legendary ring and someone activates it during an encounter, especially when combined with Heroism, my screen freezes completely until the ring explodes (0-2 FPS). After the explosion I can play normally again until the next activation of the ring...
    This kinda bugs me because Mythic progression isn't fun at all with these problems. It seems not to be a problem with my graphics quality (everything is on "low" even when my laptop is relatively new and capable of "high" and beyond) or my Addons (everything disabled except the most important stuff like bartender and DBM). I just don't know what to do anymore, maybe someone has the same problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scan or meter addons usually eat massive cpu, i belive there is an addon to check what consumes the most

edit: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/addon-usage here it is
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Yes, I'm using recount but I always delete the prevoius data before every pull. I will run Addon Usage to see how much CPU recount needs and disable it completely in my next raid on sunday to see if it solves the lags. Thanks guys

I'd recommend this one: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/addons-cpu-usage, is made by me (if you have questions on how to use you can just post/ask here) and it is to measure on raid encounters.
    Also, forget about memory, this thing about "reset on every pull" means nothing in terms of performance.
    Last edited by Tercio; 2015-10-09 at 03:02 PM.