Thread: Horde Race

10+ Year Old Account

Horde Race

So I'm going to be faction changing my druid horde next week. I can't decide a race and gender. I know the racials are minimal so not really worried. I can't decided who looks best in xmog, who has the best animation...I don't know any words for the wise? If only I could be a BE problem would be solved.

Tauren always.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Looks - Female troll

Racial - Female Tauren

I feel that with "new" models Taurens got a lot more polish, heck fem tauren looks pretty good now, trolls always looked pretty good and the model update did not change that.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

Tauren master race. There is no question. Troll flight form is hideous and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. Moo cows, best cows.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren's are good for only 1 thing - ground beef.

if you want to moonkin i think trolls are a little bit stronger in burst requiring bossfights.

Female troll. They have the best casting animations and best druid forms (orange chicken with a side of white rice and starfall, skittles bear and cat). For transmog, taurens have weird heads, so their nose and neckbeard stick out of most helms. Plus, they have hooves if you like to transmog pants. Trolls, you can completely hide their head/face, they don't look retarded when they run anymore, but they have janky troll feet.

As a female troll, I may or may not be slightly biased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll (female - if you're factoring that in) for humanoid form looks - they have great casting animations. Tauren (also female) for druid form looks; particularly flight form.

Well, truthfully, the troll druid forms are nice enough, but the flight form is... abysmal. And I don't like the weird disconnect between the tauren-y look of the stag form and the very decidedly not tauren look of the other forms. But that's just me!

Also, racials are minimal, yeah, but if you want to consider them anyway - troll racial is best for PvE, tauren is best for PvP.