Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Probably soy beans since it has all the proteins.

Deleted
    Good quality salmon on a seafood and veggie platter, with a bit of garlic sauce and potatoes. - Water as a drink.
    (Health + taste)

If I have to go with one thing and one thing only It'd probably be one of those all nutrition smoothie things and water (for modern days), or some high nutritional value maggots or what not with water (you know, for that end of the world food)

Pasta (pasta) and Pasta and of course water ... coz you know you have to live ...

pasta-salad with chicken, and water.

chili cheese fries and coffee

Without gaining any weight or health problems: Thin crust pizza and Cherry Pepsi
    With weight gain and health problems: Steak and Water

I'm a super picky eater and basically eat the same 5 or 6 things without ever getting tired of them, so this wouldn't be a hardship or punishment to me at all.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    No weight/health issues: Pan crust pepperoni pizza with a drizzle of balsamic, and regular Coca Cola.
    Still worry about weight/health: Steak and potato soup, and green tea.

Though I would sorely miss pasta. Honestly, a nice fettucini alfredo would make a decent substitution for the pizza.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."