MannyBerry brings on some great ideas.

We all know that wow is due for a change.

He made a list of features that are in other MMO's that would make WoW seem alot better.

https://youtu.be/xCnvM3oQkDo

He in a weird quirky way does. We just need Blizzard to get off their butts and do it...

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been dreeeeaming for a level sync or buddy system in WoW for years. Way too often I'm on an alt and a friend wants to play with me, so we spend twenty minutes trying to figure out which characters we have that are remotely close enough to each other to make that happen. Yeah, we could both just get on our 100s, but sometimes it's fun to switch it up and help a friend with his new warlock or baby paladin.

Sig by Isilrien

- Player housing sounds lame. There's really no way you can do it without feeling like a garrison 2.0. Maybe offer guild mansions with utilities attached?

- Could care less about color schemes. Matter of fact, transmog made the art team lazier than ever. Transmog was probably the worst thing to happen to immersion and player identity than anything.

- World events would be sick. +1

- Personally, I hate level sync. You aren't supposed to have a level in the lore at all. Blizz simply used levels to guide players through the right zones in the right order.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hamski View Post
    - Personally, I hate level sync. You aren't supposed to have a level in the lore at all. Blizz simply used levels to guide players through the right zones in the right order.
    Which is exactly why we SHOULD have a level sync. There is no lore reason that I can one-shot everything in VC while my buddy needs a full party to take it down. We should be able to group together, since levels are a pure gameplay mechanic. And with level sync, we could.

Sig by Isilrien