I was under the impression bleeds always bypassed armor, did anything change in that aspect?

Deleted
    Harjatan is Krosus of this instance for warriors...

the bleed for some reason is reduced by armor, and block doesn't do shit against it

and the 100 energy smashes are not blockable as well.

I can tell you this boss is probably harder than avatar for prot warriors on mythic

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Harjatan is Krosus of this instance for warriors...

the bleed for some reason is reduced by armor, and block doesn't do shit against it

and the 100 energy smashes are not blockable as well.

I can tell you this boss is probably harder than avatar for prot warriors on mythic
    Yet, I didn´t feel like having problems with that boss. A lot less at least then with Krosus. Imma look for the logs and post em here soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    anyone have any pro tips for harjatan mythic? that dot can tick for almost your entire hp pool if you are using devastator and defensive stats don't do anything against it.

maybe this is where the KJ trinket shines?
    I went indom, vengence, AM on this bos plus DDI and hp trinket. I could survive without but there are some movement and heavy raid damage in the encounter and I died allot during these.
    Timing wise you can swap at 4 stack most of the time from the other tank and should never ever reach 6.
    If you have some versa stuff around it's also better then haste on this kind of fight imoh.

But yea this boss is terrible for us as expected, I went from taking between half and a third of my co-tank damage to 10% more on this boss ... At least we're pretty baller for all the other encounter. I had to remind my healer of how shitty i was on Krosus and that it would be my new bane.

been using bracers + gloves and AM on Harjatan. my HPS gets up to around 860 - 900k. fight can feel a little sketchy at times if I need to move around pools / range the boss but cycling DM, LS, and the Leviathan trinket (+ battle cry) smooths things out a lot. remember your ironbark calls lads (I rarely do l o l).

would not recommend indom for the fight at all. more rage gen = more IP = reduced defensive CDs = less death. a million or so extra health and a little extra on your IPs isn't gonna make the 5 stack dot any easier on you.
    Last edited by Horrorless; 2017-07-14 at 11:05 AM.