Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Throdin View Post
    So Fury Warriors got a bunch of new sound and animation work. Is it too much to hope that along with all our mechanics changes, Enhancement will be getting some new aesthetics for classic abilities? Now that LL and SS are spenders I'd like to see them being a bit more flashy, especially with stormflurry. I don't see how it would work with the current animation but with some more lightning striking the target. Really hope windfury gets a bit of animation/sound love too.
    I think of all melee specs, Enhancer gets the most new skills. Not just rehashed skills. NEW skills. They will have their own animations and sound effects.

The Maelstrom changes seems interesting, hope i like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Throdin View Post
    So Fury Warriors got a bunch of new sound and animation work. Is it too much to hope that along with all our mechanics changes, Enhancement will be getting some new aesthetics for classic abilities? Now that LL and SS are spenders I'd like to see them being a bit more flashy, especially with stormflurry. I don't see how it would work with the current animation but with some more lightning striking the target. Really hope windfury gets a bit of animation/sound love too.
    Actually Bloodthirst is exactly the same as Crusader Strike and Raging Blow is exactly the same as Templar's Verdict. Only Whirlwind got a new animation, Piercing Howl got a new AOE look, and Rampage is a new spell anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    Actually Bloodthirst is exactly the same as Crusader Strike and Raging Blow is exactly the same as Templar's Verdict. Only Whirlwind got a new animation, Piercing Howl got a new AOE look, and Rampage is a new spell anyway.
    Raging Blow is not on the same animation profile as TV currently, last I tested with the same race on both chars; could be wrong on that though. Charge, Pummel & Whirlwind all got new animations, and because BT is shared with CS doesn't mean it isn't a new animation. Piercing Howl got similar updates to Commanding/Battle Shout so they're all more obvious when they get pressed, and a small change to enraged regen is it changing to a simple blood splash on yourself when you use it. Berserker Rage also has an animated aura underneath you while it's active, the animation changes are all pretty extensive atm.

Obviously the new skills such as Rampage & Odyn's Fury all got new animations too so can only be expected the new Enhancement things will follow suit.[

Seems like every melee skill, so far, has some sort of animation rework going on. They might not be unique but they do vary from the current live animations. Some might even be placeholders like Outlaw's current iteration of pistol shot. Looking forward to what we have in store. Again, I hope windfury is among the changes.

I also loved the ranged/Mele. This is not an enhancement shaman. Maybe I can learn to like it if I think of it as another class, but right now I'm mourning the loss of my shammy. <\3 I think I will main Mage...... At least SOMETHING still has moves. Druid looks good too. I could cry for my poor shammy though. Shame.

- - - Updated - - -

But.... I didn't want new skills..... I picked my class because I liked it