Insane in the Membrane

I'm looking to begin this, I've got the general idea of the requirements, and the route of doing so, but figured I'd ask if anyone has recent information regarding this, or tips.

Also, I'm looking for people who care to join on this grind. Add my btag, I'm starting the bruisers tonight.

domex#1571

Alliance / US
    Last edited by Rigsby; 2015-11-15 at 01:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best tip for ravenhodlt, make sure DMF is up get rep boost buff and an engineer and either mail the lockboxes (mailbox) or get them out of your bank (jeeves)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Stupidity kills more people than Obesity, and Smoking combined.
    Now the question is, how do we get people to stop being stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    You could probably do better. I have faith in you.
    Words to live by!

Deleted
    Do not start grinding the goblins if you're not ready to not visit there in the foreseeable future. Oh, tell us your region and faction please.

Make sure you're ready to commit to the goblin grind before you start anything. I wish looking for group was around when I started this, that grind was a pain and may have actually driven me insane. The same with Darkmoon, the fair came right before I hit exalted with them.

I saved a lot of money to buy the lock boxes back when I was working on ravenholdt.

To save money you should get a level 65ish rogue (so they can 1 shot any mobs that spot them) use burst of speeds, some pickpocketing macros, and the best spots I have noticed were in dungeons like LBRS just because there are no randoms getting in your way questing and stuff. The lockboxes was by farrrrr the longest part. It took me about 2 weeks of 4ish hours a day soild grinding. Getting exalted with bloodsail is a joke let alone the min required which is honored. Grinding to exalted back with bootbay and everyone is kinda tricky, I just had a friend and I constantly clear a boat in northrend till revered with most goblin factions, it was instant respawns after clearing the boat which was nice, also had the guild banners to boost reputation and darkmoonfaire/anniversary/holiday buffs. We then moved onto the pirates south of gadgetzan to have some variety. Darkmoon faire is way easy, and should not require an explanation.

I am wondering how much time is required to farm this reputation to exalted and get insane title ? 3-4 month of everyday farming i guess

Much less. If you farm the Phased Booty Bay for Bloodsail rep it takes about 12-14 hours to get it. Then find a good group to farm either Tanaris or Barrens Pirates. Completing cloth hand-ins for the 4 goblin towns helps a lot too since you can start your grind at neutral instead. You can even postpone quests so that you can get that extra rep. Goblins take about 20-ish hours with a group. Farming syndicate in Stromguarde is your best bet to reach revered with Ravenholdt and even that is slow since the respawn rate is terrible. Once again try to find a group. Then all you need are the boxes. I've still to complete that part, missing about 4k rep but it is basically running around with a pickpocket macro in LBRS. IF you're dedicated you can finish in less than two weeks.