Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I've found that as a destro lock (not really affected by the nerf due to low haste) i still manage an average of around 30-40% uptime on the int trinket, which makes it a fairly solid option, even on mythic demon encounters.

Logs over some tyrant tries this evening;
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...es=1&source=13

The proc scales with attack power and can crit and multistrike. It's good. On mythic dungeon bosses seems to do at least 6% of my total damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    The heirloom trinket is absolute hot garbage, though.
    The trinket absorbs 311k base now post hotfix buff. With resolve scaling added in that is pretty far from "hot garbage". Hell it can be well over a million timed at the end of ring on use. Just because you may or may not need the survivability to wear it is pointless, the trinket is not aimed at near BiS mythic raiders who can wear dps trinkets and lulzafk tank fights.

Deleted
    I've been after these trinkets on my hunter since the patch went live and I have never ever seen them drop.
    Must of done 20+ mythic dungeons by now. Whats the drop rate?!

I did alot of dungeons between my chars. Dividing my bosskills at the time I got the 5th trinket by 5 it would result in a tentative ~2% droprate per boss. But that is just one person, one sample. So I don't know if I am unlucky or lucky in that regard. The droprate doesn't feel low though as you can do so many dungeons if you're determined and have fast groups. They appear alot more often than the elusive 725-gear (~0,25% per bosskill for my dataset right now).
    Last edited by Deiae; 2015-11-28 at 01:45 AM.

These trinkets arent suppose to be BiS vs mythic content trinkets.

These trinkets are suppose to be a replacer for your current trinkets while you lvl and scaling takes its tull on your current ones (Evil eye of galakras comes to mind).

I have gotten all of the trinkets, tried em all out, and i can say with most likehood that everyone but tanks will most likely replace their current HFC trinkets with these after 1-2 lvls into legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Well, I have run all the mythic dungeons on multiple toons and haven't gotten one. Not one.

I have seen then drop once for another person in the party.

/wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The trinket absorbs 311k base now post hotfix buff. With resolve scaling added in that is pretty far from "hot garbage". Hell it can be well over a million timed at the end of ring on use. Just because you may or may not need the survivability to wear it is pointless, the trinket is not aimed at near BiS mythic raiders who can wear dps trinkets and lulzafk tank fights.
    The tank trinket is insanely powerful on tyrant and Mannoroth. I don't even use personals or external. IF I do I pop a DP as a Prot Paladin and don't even get touched. It is amazing. Mythic dungeons too I can pull 20 mobs and pop trinket and mow everything down with good dps.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet