Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Good argument, except for one little detail you are missing.. Or actually two.
    1. Posting on MMO-C is not constructive feedback for Blizzard since they hardly read it.
    2. We're not even in beta. Blizzard didn't ask us to test this, we datamined it. Fcs, one of my Holy Arti-traits says "something cool".
    1. People can discuss things and exchange their opinions to produce constructive feedback here, without your personal acknowledgment what
    is not 'constructive' or is. Obviously explaining what exactly you find insufficient and what design choices exactly find problematic and what issue you issue you see with earlier made promises conflicting with what seems to be delivered, after more than enough lessons learned from previous betas, is hard to deny as constructive. Whether your bias allows you to acknowledge that or not. Anyone with half a clue already knows your regular insulting 'constructive feedback' hollering is just a farce to undermine the legitimacy of criticism anyways and it doesn't matter one inch to you how often Blizzard is reading feedback on this forum or any other major third party plattform... like any major web community based enterprise is scrutinously doing in the 21st century whether they openly admit or not. Go tell a brick what you believe is not constructive feedback.
    2. Why don't you tell that to the person who brought up the 'its beta' excuses? Wait, he was attacking someone saying something critical about the game and Blizzard. He doesn't need your 'corrections'. I get it. But let's not forget you don't even have a point anyways That is the beta build for the closed beta we are talking about here and that just as I told isn't the first time we wen't trough this and we are already in the same loop seeing the same dumb denial as usual . It doesn't matter that 'we' are not in some public beta yet. You are just pulling off the exact same ignorant argument as him to deny s.o. his feedback without crying 'its just the beta built' that never had proven to have the least bit of merit.
    Last edited by mmoc36f28662f1; 2015-11-29 at 07:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    ... isn't it?

Blizzard said there will be hundreds of new talents and I think everybody was going crazy about this announcement.

And now we have the Legion talent calculator and the results are just pathetic - most talents haven't been changed and some have been replaced in favor of normal skills they robbed us and turned into talents.

How could Blizzard think this is a good idea? Taking away a handful of normal skills from each class and say "here you got your new talents" is another ridiculous design choice.

What do you think?
    It's not even done yet. Several on the Survival Hunter one aren't even real. For example Kill Command talent is there, but Survival doesn't even have Kill Command.

Deleted
    Yes, NOT happy with DK talents at all.

They should have kept a passive "3 button spec", and yes, Im serious. Id rather have more planning and designing and less buttons to push (mobas only have 4-5 and you can still be skilled in them) than frikin' 500 keybinds and whack-a-mole type gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I have been expecting more than taking 5 usual class skills you got from leveling and turning them into "hundreds of new talents". Maybe it's just the Shaman that leaves me disappointed because the Shaman talents are underwhelming. Maybe other classes got better talents... but making usual skills to talents IS pathetic.
    Remind me again what the 110 talents are. Because i missed that.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Lots dictate that the position of anyone disagreeing with you is indefensible purely because they disagree with you.
    You can't provide a better argument, you just call someone out as being wrong because it is not your view that they share.
    We get constant complaints about homogonisation, and when we get a move away from that people still complain for the sake of being the one to complain.
    For some stupid reason that is deemed a cool thing to do.
    This is making classes and specs more distinct, so they have less of a shared toolkit.

Blizzard give what "the players want" according to the community, and the community still whines.
    And this is where the haters start spamming their nonsensical "it isn't the same people complaining" bs when in fact they are usually the exact people who do complain about contradictory things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Conscience View Post
    1. People can discuss things and exchange their opinions to produce constructive feedback here, without your personal acknowledgment what
    is not 'constructive' or is. Obviously explaining what exactly you find insufficient and what design choices exactly find problematic and what issue you issue you see with earlier made promises conflicting with what seems to be delivered, after more than enough lessons learned from previous betas, is hard to deny as constructive. Whether your bias allows you to acknowledge that or not. Anyone with half a clue already knows your regular insulting 'constructive feedback' hollering is just a farce to undermine the legitimacy of criticism anyways and it doesn't matter one inch to you how often Blizzard is reading feedback on this forum or any other major third party plattform... like any major web community based enterprise is scrutinously doing in the 21st century whether they openly admit or not. Go tell a brick what you believe is not constructive feedback.
    2. Why don't you tell that to the person who brought up the 'its beta' excuses? Wait, he was attacking someone saying something critical about the game and Blizzard. He doesn't need your 'corrections'. I get it. But let's not forget you don't even have a point anyways That is the beta build for the closed beta we are talking about here and that just as I told isn't the first time we wen't trough this and we are already in the same loop seeing the same dumb denial as usual . It doesn't matter that 'we' are not in some public beta yet. You are just pulling off the exact same ignorant argument as him to deny s.o. his feedback without crying 'its just the beta built' that never had proven to have the least bit of merit.
    I love how you haters prattle on and on about how you have every right to be critical of Blizzard and state your opinion yet seem to have no issue with shouting down any who disagree with you. People like you have absolutely destroyed this community and made these forums practically unusable for their actual purpose: constructive discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    Remind me again what the 110 talents are. Because i missed that.
    There won't be level 110 talents.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the overhaul is awesome, they're even expanding it out with the artifact weapons/traits and some of them sound amazingly craycray and I'm so excited to play, holy priests going down the naaru route? Thats fun, if i talent right I can have one helping me, and the retri pala weapon talents look down right fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Blizzard give what "the players want" according to the community, and the community still whines.
    Yea no sorry don't buy it. Blizzard makes the games they want to make and the community just comes along for the ride or gets off as they did in wod.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.